CPJE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abhi09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for CPJE study partner. If anyone interested please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

I am also looking for a study partner. I am living in SD. PM me if interested. What is your study material?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys I'm licensed in Georgia and graduated in 2007. I've recently started my California application and started prepping for the cpje. I'm very surprised to read that the test is very clinical based with very little actual law. I'm just curious as to what you guys think is the best method for me to prepare for this exam. It's been a while since I took the Naplex but I think my clinical knowledge is pretty good. I work in hospital and have retail experience as well. I've also got the Marsha Cohen pharmacy law book. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

the weissman's law book is good for law but yah, a lot of clinical material

I had passed the CPJE with room to spare. I am selling my ebay pharmacy charts. This is what I had used as my primary source for clinical. It dramatically reduced my study time and I recommend this to my friends. PM me if you want it.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Edition-Pharmacy-Charts-NAPLEX-CPJE-/261152172663

Last edited:
the weissman's law book is good for law but yah, a lot of clinical material

I'm just in the beginning stages of my preparation to take the CPJE. Been licensed for almost 2 years now in Texas and looking into moving to California. I have purchased the RxPrep Course Book (2013) and the Weissman law book. Any advice on the best way to prepare for the CPJE or if there are any practice questions on here?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just in the beginning stages of my preparation to take the CPJE. Been licensed for almost 2 years now in Texas and looking into moving to California. I have purchased the RxPrep Course Book (2013) and the Weissman law book. Any advice on the best way to prepare for the CPJE or if there are any practice questions on here?

Thanks.

I'm in california. Let me know if interested to prepare for cpje at

[email protected]
Im using rxprep and weissman
thanks

Hi guys,
Anyone wants to buy the pharmacy charts with me? I failed the stupid CPJE again for 2nd time. I got 74, one point away from passing. I used Rxprep stuffs (most updated). Email me guys: [email protected]

alright guys
I didn't pass CPJE

time to try something different and go for group study now
I wanted to join the group if there is one any out there
please pm or mail
I would share whatever I have

thanks
my e-mail [email protected]

There's a theory for the psi website that if you check next to the cpje and click retest, then hit continue on the next page, it will either say "none of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate" or it will say you must wait 90 days. Has anyone that failed noticed the 90 day thing once they try to retest or does yours say the other thing too?

There's a theory for the psi website that if you check next to the cpje and click retest, then hit continue on the next page, it will either say "none of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate" or it will say you must wait 90 days. Has anyone that failed noticed the 90 day thing once they try to retest or does yours say the other thing too?

failed - got "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate." debunked.

Do you need to know calculations for the CPJE? Licensed in another state and thinking of moving to California. I printed the content outline from CA board page but it is so vague that I am not sure I understand what I need to know. Any study tips will be helpful. Thanks.

For those who need to retake the CPJE and need study partner....please let me know! I need to retake mine as well. Even though we are not in the same state.....We still can study together online. Let me know ASAP!

[email protected]