CPJE Results February 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Regginphobia

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask those who are waiting on CPJE results. How long have you been waiting? I took mine Feb 6. Anyone have an idea when we would get our results?

Members don't see this ad.

what is the latest predate ?

The January thread said latest predate was Jan 19. From the trends I calculated a pre-date of Feb 9 (based on 5 week intervals from older pre-dates), but not sure anymore.
If the Jan 19 predate is true then they will batch results up until Feb 23, take about 4-7 business days to process, then start sending out around middle of next week (don't quote me on this haha)

Reactions: 1 user
The January thread said latest predate was Jan 19. From the trends I calculated a pre-date of Feb 9 (based on 5 week intervals from older pre-dates), but not sure anymore.
If the Jan 19 predate is true then they will batch results up until Feb 23, take about 4-7 business days to process, then start sending out around middle of next week (don't quote me on this haha)
Thanks for the info.

I took mine Feb 19th and the paper I got after I took my exam said your results should be mailed to you within 30days. Also they changed the retake policy to 45 days instead of 90 days. So our results should be back well before 45 days.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my complain on governer Brown's website about Board Of Pharmacy delays. NO other states keep students waiting this long just to get their grades.

How exactly did you submit a complaint? Could you provide a link and instructions please?

I called the board today, I asked if they are aware of the law change regarding 45 day retake of CPJE. Reception said they are aware and I pointed out that this is impossible to fulfill if we have to wait 45-60 days JUST for results, then an additional 30 days to process a re-examination. The lady simply stated that is how the system works.

what do you guys mean by predate? I'm trying to schedule for my CPJE today(3/3) for test date in mid-March but it seems like all dates are blocked out from 3/6-3/29. Does this mean the new 5-week block starts on 3/29?

Last edited:
I did for all the nearby locations and they are all blocked out for those dates
I had the same problem for January. I believe the first week of January till the end of January was all blocked off. I’m not sure what that means when they block it off. I had called psi and they weren’t any help.

I had the same problem for January. I believe the first week of January till the end of January was all blocked off. I’m not sure what that means when they block it off. I had called psi and they weren’t any help.

I think that date block makes sense since result came out around January 16 so I’m thinking it’s the same this time around for March.

Also, what does predate in the above posts mean? Anyone care explaining?

I think that date block makes sense since result came out around January 16 so I’m thinking it’s the same this time around for March.

Well, after you take your test, once you login to your PSI account, it will say "completed" and it may or may not indicate a date called "pre-date" .
Had I not read about it here, I wouldn't have even noticed myself.

Well, after you take your test, once you login to your PSI account, it will say "completed" and it may or may not indicate a date called "pre-date" .
Had I not read about it here, I wouldn't have even noticed myself.

How long before your status get changed in the PSI activities? I took my exam a few days ago and it’s still saying “scheduled for exam”.
Thanks

How long before your status get changed in the PSI activities? I took my exam a few days ago and it’s still saying “scheduled for exam”.
Thanks
I didn't check mine for a few days after I took the exam, but once I did it said "completed".

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask those who are waiting on CPJE results. How long have you been waiting? I took mine Feb 6. Anyone have an idea when we would get our results?

Have you received your results yet? It’s been 30 days now. I’m hoping for mine to come soon too

Really? I took mine last Friday and up to now if still says “schedule for a test”
Really? I took mine last Friday and up to now if still says “schedule for a test”
When you went to the PSI website and logged in, you should have a tab that says "view all my activities." It should give you the schedule of when you signed up for your test and the status. That's is where I saw "completed" on the status column. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing?

When you went to the PSI website and logged in, you should have a tab that says "view all my activities." It should give you the schedule of when you signed up for your test and the status. That's is where I saw "completed" on the status column. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing?
It turned out that my exam didn’t register as taken or complete because there was a system downtime right before I took my exam. Good thing I was able to clarify it to PSI. Otherwise, I will be waiting for nothing from the board. Thanks @ndnman23 for mentioning about your status completion.

I took my test February 2nd as well. This is my second time taking the exam. The first time I took it in October, I got my result back about 3 weeks later that I failed, and my pre-date was posted a week after that (29 days after taking the exam). I’m hoping that the fact that I have heard yet is good, but I still don’t see a pre-date. Other posts talked about people receiving pre-dates first then getting a passing result. Can anyone confirm if this trend is true?

I believe so. November 2017 was blocked and everyone who took it Sep-Oct got results mid November. Everyone who took it from Nov 22 to Jan 3 - got results on January 18. This block was from Jan 30 to Mar 5 - so I think we will all get results around Mar 20. The first day of the new block is always within 60 day of the results so it's within their rules...

I took my test February 2nd as well. This is my second time taking the exam. The first time I took it in October, I got my result back about 3 weeks later that I failed, and my pre-date was posted a week after that (29 days after taking the exam). I’m hoping that the fact that I have heard yet is good, but I still don’t see a pre-date. Other posts talked about people receiving pre-dates first then getting a passing result. Can anyone confirm if this trend is true?
I took my test February 2nd as well. This is my second time taking the exam. The first time I took it in October, I got my result back about 3 weeks later that I failed, and my pre-date was posted a week after that (29 days after taking the exam). I’m hoping that the fact that I have heard yet is good, but I still don’t see a pre-date. Other posts talked about people receiving pre-dates first then getting a passing result. Can anyone confirm if this trend is true?[/QUOTE

I just took the exam for a second time as well this Feb. I think the trend varies, because The last time I took it, my pre-date showed up 16 days after I took my exam. And I got my results 28 after I took my exam.

I just took the exam for a second time as well this Feb. I think the trend varies, because The last time I took it, my pre-date showed up 16 days after I took my exam. And I got my results 28 after I took my exam.

Did anyone hear about the Feb 2018 CPJE result? I took mine on Feb 2nd, still didnt get the re-date

Not yet, took mine on Feb 19th though. I just called the board, and the receptionist told me that we should get our results in 45 days or less. If it has been more than 45 days then you need to call the board of pharmacy. She said they send all the results out in batches so hopefully we all should be getting them soon.

Let's hope they will send them next week. It looks like no one since Jan 29th has gotten the results yet...

I also took the exam on January 29th. I just called them and was told that I will be mailed the results within 45-60 days of taking the exam. -_- it's already been 42 days

I also took the exam on January 29th. I just called them and was told that I will be mailed the results within 45-60 days of taking the exam. -_- it's already been 42 days

They changed the retake policy to 45 days but what’s the use if you have to wait upto 60days for the results plus 30 days for the retake application to process. Thats 90 days again.. -_-

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully since we haven't heard yet, it may possibly mean that we passed...
From past years it looks like those who've failed got notified sooner..but this is just my theory..

Hopefully since we haven't heard yet, it may possibly mean that we passed...
From past years it looks like those who've failed got notified sooner..but this is just my theory..
What do you guys think of this reply from the board:”Thank you for this information. It has been forwarded to the relevant desk. The Board will check to make sure that your results were properly received when the next batch of CPJE results are processed”.

What do you guys think of this reply from the board:”Thank you for this information. It has been forwarded to the relevant desk. The Board will check to make sure that your results were properly received when the next batch of CPJE results are processed”.

Sounds like a generic email response..

Hopefully we will get a score report sometime this week

I can't believe they take this long to send out results...
I signed up for informed delivery by the way. For those that don't know, informed delivery is a notification service set up by USPS that sends an email in regards to mail thats expected to arrive soon. When I checked informed delivery today, haven't received anything by the board today...
has anyone else heard back from the board?

I signed up for informed delivery by the way. For those that don't know, informed delivery is a notification service set up by USPS that sends an email in regards to mail thats expected to arrive soon. When I checked informed delivery today, haven't received anything by the board today...
Nope, nothing yet .

Still waiting, nothing yet. Surprised to see no predate either.

It's been 45 days for me and nothing yet ☹️. Question if i try to retest and it doesn't let me does that mean I passed?

It's been 45 days for me and nothing yet ☹️. Question if i try to retest and it doesn't let me does that mean I passed?

No you have to submit paperwork for retest to the board of Pharmacy and pay $260 I believe. Then wait upto 30 days for that process for the board to let you know if you’re eligible to retake or not. That retest button doesn't mean anything.

You should probably call the board, they told me if it's been 45 days then to contact them. When I called the receptionist, she didn't say 60 day wait, she said 45 days. So if they try to tell you wait 60 days to call us, tell her thats incorrect, the waiting period is 45 days now since you can retest in 45 days.

Last edited:
Did they respond to your email yet?

Just received a response right now. Was told that they just mailed my results today (3/16) and to allow up to one week to receive the results in the mail. The wait will soon be over lol.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about you guys but I wrote an email yesterday too, they have responded today saying that my results were mailed out today. I'll let you know when I receive them! I took the exam on 1/29/18. :)

Just received a response right now. Was told that they just mailed my results today (3/16) and to allow up to one week to receive the results in the mail. The wait will soon be over lol.
Oh gosh totally didn't see this on my phone when I posted sorry xD I wish you the best!!