Crazy/Funny Counseling questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

humbeez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work in retail. Yesterday, A woman comes up to the consultation window and said I have a yeast infection, and my friend swears by garlic. "I stuck a garlic clove up my you know what and can't get it out. What should I do?":eek:

A remember a year or so back. I guy called and said "I just did a line of coke, is it ok if I take sudafed?":laugh:

Share your stories

Members don't see this ad.

Get the clove out before it sprouts! I read on a nursing board about a woman who used a potato as a pessary and forgot about it, and the roots were so entwined in her uterus, she needed an emergency hysterectomy.

:eek: :scared: :barf:

One Sunday, I got a call from a man who asked to speak to the pharmacist. I replied, "That's me", and he sort of grumbled, "Oh, okay." He obviously wanted a man, but I would have to do. He was having difficulty expressing his problem, but I figured out that he was uncircumcised and had some kind of rash under his foreskin, and he wanted to know what OTC product he could use. I told him that he needed to see a doctor for this, and the next morning, a man came in with a prescription for two tubes (both small, BTW :laugh: ) of cream or ointment, and I just knew it was him.

Another time, a young woman came from the ER with a prescription for Phenergan suppositories; she was newly pregnant and having a rough time of it. Anyway, she hands me the script and says, "The doctor says I have to stick these things up my butt." :p She must have been feeling better, and I said, "Yes, these are designed for rectal use."

Many years ago, there were ads for a product called Hemorid, "Specially formulated for today's woman" because it was in a pink box. An elderly man, a big hulking retired farmer, asked me about it, and then said, "They ain't gonna look at the box!" and bought it. :roflcopter:

Members don't see this ad :)
morbidly obese woman buying **** ton of candy, etc alongside her refill for metformin. she says "these are too damn big! can i cut them?" while i think to myself.." lady, i dont see you having a swallowing problem"

Guy comes up all secretive asking for a condom recommendation on condoms. (Doesn't like wearing them, but wants to do what's right for his partner who also has the same issue) Proceeds to talk about his genital warts and how the medication clears them up in like 3 days when ever he has them Come up.

morbidly obese woman buying **** ton of candy, etc alongside her refill for metformin. she says "these are too damn big! can i cut them?" while i think to myself.." lady, i dont see you having a swallowing problem"

Reminds me of the often-obese people who bring cartloads of junk food to the pharmacy counter (soda, chips, candies, etc) totaling $30+ only to complain that their significantly cheaper copay on maintenance medications for diabetes / hypertension / cholesterol etc. is too high. :rolleyes: If only I could point this out to them without being offensive.

Reactions: 1 user
Complains about 20 dollar co-pay on about $3,000 worth of Victoza as I ring out $20 worth of candy and pop.

Complains about 20 dollar co-pay on about $3,000 worth of Victoza as I ring out $20 worth of candy and pop.
The **** is pop?

Jk, but do you say supper too?

The **** is pop?

Jk, but do you say supper too?
I do :)

I had a guy say he needed a new tube of a cream because he was traveling - I asked why as we just filled it a couple of days ago. he said the label says "apply locally"

Reactions: 2 users
I do :)

I had a guy say he needed a new tube of a cream because he was traveling - I asked why as we just filled it a couple of days ago. he said the label says "apply locally"
Ya damn Yankees!

It's soda.....and dinner!

Chick comes back 2 weeks early for refill on her birth control.

Me: You're 2 weeks early on this refill. You're only taking one pill a day right?
Her: Yeah, I take one pill a day and my boyfriend takes one pill a day.
Me: :(

This obviously happened years ago, guy who being newly started on beef insulin, quite seriously asked if it would make him crave eating grass.