Creighton Active Alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewince7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want to know who out there just got the email from Creighton about being on the active alternate list?? Give a shout out.

Members don't see this ad.

Received active alternate status for any RDEP Utah applicants.

utahdent123 said:
Received active alternate status for any RDEP Utah applicants.
Ditto.

Members don't see this ad :)
thewince7 said:
Just want to know who out there just got the email from Creighton about being on the active alternate list?? Give a shout out.

are you totally giving up any hopes for attending IU?

as for this year, the odds of me getting into IUSD are very small. Im 7th on the waitlist for instate, which isnt gonna move that many places. so i have given up hope at IUSD for this year....

I got the email about Active Alternate Status as well. I wonder how many people are on this list? Do you think it is everyone who said they wanted to be on the Alternate List or do you think some people didn't make it on this Active Alernate List even though they said they wanted to be on the original Alternate List?

i got the email as well, i was kind of stoked until i read it. I imagine there's quite a few on this "active alternate list". At least a 100 people if not more, who knows.

Would anyone in this thread mind sharing what their email said? I am curious as to how it differs from the notification by snail mail.

Thanks

VivaDietCoke said:
Would anyone in this thread mind sharing what their email said? I am curious as to how it differs from the notification by snail mail.

Thanks

"Thank you for responding to the letter we sent concerning alternate status. The applications of all those who expressed a desire to be active alternates were reviewed. You have been placed on active alternate status for the RDEP program. Should an opening occur all active alternates from Utah will be reviewed and a selection made. There is no pre-ranking of active alternates. If you no longer desire active alternate status, please inform us via email."

Thank you for responding to the letter we sent concerning alternate status. The applications of all those who expressed a desire to be active alternates were reviewed. You have been placed on the list of active alternates. There is no pre-ranking of active alternates and we do not anticipate that a large number of openings in the class will occur. However, your application will be considered every time there is a need to fill a class position. Alternates will be considered for any openings that may occur through the first week of class (August 21st). If you no longer desire active alternate status, please inform us via email.

Thanks utahdent123 and thewince7 for your response. August 21 sure is a long time to wait!!