Creighton-Campus for 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Summitguy98

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for the campus pathway for this year, so I thought I'd start my own.

I just got an interview for the 14th of Jan and was wondering if anyone else out there applied to the campus?

Anyway, if you're looking for a place to talk about Creighton, you've arrived.

Members don't see this ad.

Bought my tickets yesterday. Looking forward to the interview.

Looks like there will be little competition.
I am just wondering what there is to do in Omaha, because my flight doesn't leave until the morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you like meat, Omaha has great steaks and a decent downtown area. (I really just felt bad for you posting your own replies):laugh:

I'm going to have an interview at Creighton on Jan 14th, too! Hope to hear advices on the interview from the previous generations!

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm going to have an interview at Creighton this Jan 14th, too! Hope to hear advices on the interview from the previous generations!

Happy New Year!

I interviewed at Creighton on the 14th too. Anyone hear anything back yet?

I actually interviewed on 1/21 for the distance pathway, but I got a call this morning and was informed that I would most likely not be accepted to that pathway. They said that the committee had issues with my application as it pertained to the distance pathway and felt that I would be better suited to the campus pathway, and they offered me a spot in the alternate pool for the campus pathway, so I took it. Seems unusual, but I'm still optimistic that it will work out.

wow, that's impressive that they would still consider you. I got the feeling while I was there that the professors and staff at Creighton really care about the people that applied. Good Luck. I'm still yet to hear back...crap.

wow, that's impressive that they would still consider you. I got the feeling while I was there that the professors and staff at Creighton really care about the people that applied. Good Luck. I'm still yet to hear back...crap.

They're probably working out what to do with people who couldn't cut it first before sending out the good news to the people who made it. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, I was at Creighton for the interview on Jan 14th and got a call of acceptance from them last Monday :love: Creighton is my top choice so I'm very excited! But I haven't received the matriculation package from them yet :( Anyone has any experience on this issue?

I finally got my letter of acceptance past Saturday night! yay!!!!

just another question... I wonder why there are so few people discussing about Creighton on campus application process >< I saw lots of interviewers on my interview day... Is it because a majority of Creighton applicants (campus pathway) don't participate in student doctor forum or is it because the Creighton school itself has problems that make people not apply to it? I also got accepted to several other schools but Creighton is my top choice... that's why I just want to ensure Creighton pharmacy program is fine before taking this school as my final choice ^^ Thanks everyone!

I don't know. I have not heard anything bad about Creighton. People probably just aren't on the forums. Congrats on the acceptance though!

I hope so! Thanks for your response! Good luck with your application process! ^^

Called the admissions department today and the receptionist said that I had something sent in the mail on the 16th, so I should receive it tomorrow or tuesday.

Here's hoping.

ive been trying to find threads on creighton and this was the only one... strange!

But for those of you who have interviewed/applied would yall mind sharing your stats with me? i know its really late in the game to apply, but what the heck... might as well. i just havent really heard much about this school.

thanks!

Got a letter of acceptance to the campus pathway today (see above for odd interview details), conditional upon proof of taking 3 units of microecon... that's odd that they didn't consider my intro to econ enough, I suppose.

I wasn't going to accept it anyway. I just wanted to let anyone who's still interested in this program know that they're still doing stuff.

Got a letter of acceptance to the campus pathway today (see above for odd interview details), conditional upon proof of taking 3 units of microecon... that's odd that they didn't consider my intro to econ enough, I suppose.

I wasn't going to accept it anyway. I just wanted to let anyone who's still interested in this program know that they're still doing stuff.

hey thanks for the info! thts a relief as i have my interview the very last day of 4/29... i thought they must be interviewing just for waitlist...if you dont mind me asking, why are u declining your acceptance?? this wasnt my top choice but the more i am hearing abt the 100 yr old program from other ppl, im seriously considering it now...

hey thanks for the info! thts a relief as i have my interview the very last day of 4/29... i thought they must be interviewing just for waitlist...if you dont mind me asking, why are u declining your acceptance?? this wasnt my top choice but the more i am hearing abt the 100 yr old program from other ppl, im seriously considering it now...

I thought distance applicants were interviewing on that day as well. Are you interviewing for campus?

Too cold, and I was set on USN anyway because it's 3 years and I feel like I've been wasting at least a year or two since undergrad.

has anyone heard anything back from the 4/29 interview date??

I was interviewed on April 15 and they sent me a hard copy letter yesterday. So, It might be a few more weeks for you to get decision letters.