Creighton Waitlisters.. Any News???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabeDocinNYC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe this is a bit too soon but I am wondering if there's anyone out there who heard any news from Dr. Nipper or admissions about the status of the waitlist, if its moving, or when its going to move? If anyone just got off the waitlist, was it a call, email, or letter? Thanks..any updates appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

wannabeDocinNYC said:
Ok, maybe this is a bit too soon but I am wondering if there's anyone out there who heard any news from Dr. Nipper or admissions about the status of the waitlist, if its moving, or when its going to move? If anyone just got off the waitlist, was it a call, email, or letter? Thanks..any updates appreciated.

Have you gotten the recent email (May 4th) asking to reconfirm your alternate status?

Jeanne Wilson added a few tidbits about the waitlist the pertinent ones being that it is NOT ranked;it is reviewed weekly; and they appreciate updates (particularly academic records/changes).

Beyond this and a "receipt" notification for my response to the email above, I have heard nothing new.

Yah I got that email. I just didn't know if people were recieving calls yet? I saw on another post that in the past calls started being made 5/29. I hope so or I think I'll start growing gray prematurely.