CRNA murders his wife

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BLADEMDA

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

He was very sloppy and likely to get caught for the murder.

On March 30, 2023, after nine days of trial, a jury found Joel Pellot guilty of murdering his wife Maria

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
He gave her Narcan…..? Did he think it would hide the evidence of the narcotics he injected her with or something :/

Members don't see this ad :)
He was probably a terrible CRNA too. If he was so sloppy with premeditated murder imagine how sloppy he is day to day at work
I dunno. Morphine, Demerol, Versed, Propofol, ketamine, lidocaine, and Narcan sounds like a typical MAC recipe for some of the CRNAs I've worked with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
I dunno. Morphine, Demerol, Versed, Propofol, ketamine, lidocaine, and Narcan sounds like a typical MAC recipe for some of the CRNAs I've worked with.
Throw in a little precedex too! Can't forget the 20-40mcg of precedex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
He was probably a terrible CRNA too. If he was so sloppy with premeditated murder imagine how sloppy he is day to day at work
There is a learning curve for every procedure.

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
He gave her Narcan…..? Did he think it would hide the evidence of the narcotics he injected her with or something :/
Practicing “top of his license” with polypharmacy

Reactions: 1 user
He probably thought he could claim that he tried to save her by giving her narcan. I suspect his first thought was that he could cause an OD and nobody would look further into it.

He probably mistakenly thought the propofol would’ve been metabolized so quickly that there would be no trace of it in her system.

The art of anesthesia comparable to the art of Jackson Pollock.
On a serious note contrary to the fearmongering created by the mainstream media the greatest risk of being a murder victim comes from a spouse. Keep them happy and hope they never become crazy.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Too suspicious. Moved out of the house. Has a girlfriend. Financial motive to not pay child support.

Texas is actually a good state to get divorce in terms of alimony for those who want to get divorce. Don’t get stuck in Colorado or Massachusetts or similar state that’s are bad for alimony.

But still can’t avoid child support in Texas. Can’t win them all.

I know crnas paying $3000 a month in child support in texas with 2 kids. So they make good money. Alimony was limited to 5 years I think even in long term marriages. Other states you could be screwed with lifetime alimony

I think this guy is just another run of the mill murderer and him being a CRNA is just a minor detail. There are psychos in every profession and everywhere.

Reactions: 9 users
I think this guy is just another run of the mill murderer and him being a CRNA is just a minor detail. There are psychos in every profession and everywhere.

Well, access to the murder weapon for one. We just like to point out that if an anesthesiologist murdered his wife we’d do a cleaner job since you get what you pay for.

• Haha
Well, access to the murder weapon for one. We just like to point out that if an anesthesiologist murdered his wife we’d do a cleaner job since you get what you pay for.
Well this famous story of anesthesiologist aired on cbs mutiple times.

The motive is always in a troubled marriage
Sex (the girlfriend )
Money (alimony splitting up assets)

It happens all the time.

People get desperate. This anesthesiologist doesn’t suddenly get remarried in 14 months unless he was already seeing the old flame.

Well this famous story of anesthesiologist aired on cbs mutiple times.

The motive is always in a troubled marriage
Sex (the girlfriend )
Money (alimony splitting up assets)

It happens all the time.

People get desperate. This anesthesiologist doesn’t suddenly get remarried in 14 months unless he was already seeing the old flame.

Hooo boy that was a read. Glad he got convicted.

The ohio guy though. They stack facts - he’s an expert in gases - they fought in their 30 year marriage - she has her own bank account - he had a journal where he kept his thoughts - they fought once at a family photo- he was with a person some time later - a lab “chemist” examined a molecule in a pipe and said it was caused by combustion (not specified where). His “experts” say otherwise.

The towel is weird. Could be a pot head.

Edit: there was soot on the exhaust (where he took his snow blower on his roof and his wife didn’t mind the smell) perhaps he piped it in.

One more edit: I leave one snow blower on my roof just in case I need to drive off my roof.

One more: colder than the policeperson expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The crna - did he dart her first? Seems odd that she’d have a mark on her ac.

Edit: here you go estranged wife let me give you this I labeled as a narcotic.

Last edited:
The ohio guy though. They stack facts - he’s an expert in gases - they fought in their 30 year marriage - she has her own bank account - he had a journal where he kept his thoughts - they fought once at a family photo- he was with a person some time later - a lab “chemist” examined a molecule in a pipe and said it was caused by combustion (not specified where). His “experts” say otherwise.

The towel is weird. Could be a pot head.

Edit: there was soot on the exhaust (where he took his snow blower on his roof and his wife didn’t mind the smell) perhaps he piped it in.

One more edit: I leave one snow blower on my roof just in case I need to drive off my roof.

One more: colder than the policeperson expected.

???

i hate that they gave immunity to the gf when shes clearly an accessory after the fact or even during the fact. there was enough evidence without her testimony.