CTE/TMDSAS/Waitlist Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2023applicantxd

Reaction score
hi

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
biggest bro :( keep your head up. Still lots of hope for the WL movements, and you are still going to be a future doctor, even if it is not the path you envisioned. I hope it works out in your favor, but if it doesn't, try to keep the everything happens for a reason mindset and remember you are still him. I hope the Texas WLs move in your favor and/or Cornell hits you back with some good news soon.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you all
I was feeling pretty down last week but over the past week Ive been realizing how privileged I am to even have an MD acceptance and these schools are just some icing on the cake. Thank you for all of the support especially you my big bro @hp35 😊

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Thank you all
I was feeling pretty down last week but over the past week Ive been realizing how privileged I am to even have an MD acceptance and these schools are just some icing on the cake. Thank you for all of the support especially you my big bro @hp35 😊
Keep us posted. If it’s any help the last two winters in IL have been mild and easily dealt with. Good luck. You are going to be a doctor.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
You’re so lucky man! Carle is a great school and you will love it if you don’t get in somewhere else. My only II is Belmont Frist right now, you’re slaying with the interviews and have an acceptance. Celebrate!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Any news for you broski @2023applicantxd ? TX schools taking a while for waitlist movement but you intent on any other OOS schools you interviewed at?

Meet me at Rosa's Park if you wanna swap acceptances

No news yet but I sent an intent somewhere and some significant updates to most of the schools that accept them but the schools id choose over Carle if I got into have relatively low WL movement compared to their WL size
Any news for you broski @2023applicantxd ? TX schools taking a while for waitlist movement but you intent on any other OOS schools you interviewed at?

Meet me at Rosa's Park if you wanna swap acceptances

No news yet but I sent an intent somewhere and some significant updates to most of the schools that accept them but the schools id choose over Carle if I got into have relatively low WL movement compared to their WL size
How many schools we talkin that you’d rather have than Carle? Is it mainly for the $ or do you dig the other schools for curriculum?

How many schools we talkin that you’d rather have than Carle? Is it mainly for the $ or do you dig the other schools for curriculum?
Cornell baylor Dell UTSW long in that order but most have low chances I think

Proximity to friends and family