Current Students of Barry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

testosteroneman1

Reaction score
I was wondering if any current students from Barry could talk about their experience at the school? I’ve been reading through old posts and it seems like Barry has been making good changes and would like to know what your experience is at the school?

Members don't see this ad.

I am not a current student at all, but all of my four co-residents from Barry from the years 2019 - now have been varying degrees of hot messes. Mostly the unprofessional kind.

I was wondering if any current students from Barry could talk about their experience at the school? I’ve been reading through old posts and it seems like Barry has been making good changes and would like to know what your experience is at the school?
I have good friends from Barry and they love it. Your education is really what you make of it. There are people at every school who probably shouldn't be doctors (REALLY shouldn't be) , but there are incredible students and clinicians from each school who make the most of their education and time there.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to post so late, but the initial board pass rates and the retake pass rates are outstanding. Granted, I've spoken to many students from different pod schools and they all say the same thing. It's what you make of it.