Currently Looking for any entry level Global Health opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obi0688

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right area for this topic but I wanted to find out.

I am based in SC and i am currently looking for any volunteer/entry level global health/infectious disease opportunities that will help me gain valuable experience to prepare for MPH program entry for fall of 2018. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am not sure if this is the right area for this topic but I wanted to find out.

I am based in SC and i am currently looking for any volunteer/entry level global health/infectious disease opportunities that will help me gain valuable experience to prepare for MPH program entry for fall of 2018. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

If you can crank out an application in about two weeks time with recommendations, I highly recommend the Global Health Corps. The app closes January 18th! http://ghcorps.org/fellows/apply-to-be-a-fellow/

Reactions: 1 user
If you can crank out an application in about two weeks time with recommendations, I highly recommend the Global Health Corps. The app closes January 18th! /QUOTE]

are you a past fellow?:)