CV or resume for staff pharmacist hospital jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christy101

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi just wondering when applying for staff pharmacist hospital jobs would it be better to submit a CV with your rotations experience as a new grad? Since I only worked as an intern in retail but i still want to apply to hospital positions. What should I do? Thing is with applications it asks for "resume" but its hard to put rotations with work exp into 1 page for resume. Should i just submit a resume without the rotations or would it make a difference? Would rotations be overlooked anyway? If i want to include my rotations should i only include the clinical rotations ? Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Resumes can be longer than 1 page, its just recommended to keep them under 1 page because employers tend to just look at the 1st page. I would definitely list your rotations, and I wouldn't worry about your resume being over 1 page, but try to get the most pertinent information applicable to that job on the 1st page.