cvs post pandemic cut in tech hours.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ancienbon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that there is a significant decrease in demand for covid vaccine, cvs has cut tech hours significantly . we were encouraged to hire new people. now we don't have hours for them

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to retail pharmacy!!! Do you think they ever had the best interest of anyone in mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
On one hand this sucks. On the other hand, this allows you to cut the hours of all the dead weight techs you hired and wish you didn't until they quit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Past two-three weeks have been really slow. Makes me worried as lay-offs might be under the way if it continues this way.

Past two-three weeks have been really slow. Makes me worried as lay-offs might be under the way if it continues this way.
I agree. We actually got caught up. Like, completely. 0 pages in all the queues. Hasn't happened since last summer.

It felt nice.

On one hand this sucks. On the other hand, this allows you to cut the hours of all the dead weight techs you hired and wish you didn't until they quit
All great until the CDC recommends dose #4 for all patients

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'll be enjoying a sweet vacation when it happens. ;)

Post pandemic? Is it over?

According to Bill Maher, yes.

It seems like it’s slightly fashionable to say it’s over now. At least, the sentiment is moving in that direction.

Seems like sentiment has been driving this thing from the start. I don’t know what to think anymore - this world has become absolutely bizarre.

Anyway - I just got over Covid myself not long ago and I have been vaccinated a billion times at this point. I’m ready to call it good myself, I guess.

It seems like it’s slightly fashionable to say it’s over now. At least, the sentiment is moving in that direction.

Seems like sentiment has been driving this thing from the start. I don’t know what to think anymore - this world has become absolutely bizarre.
I mean I agree that it is becoming more ‘endemic’ than ‘pandemic’ but that’s only because as a society we value our individual rights over our collective responsibility.

And because some people reject science and/or reality.

Reactions: 2 users
I mean I agree that it is becoming more ‘endemic’ than ‘pandemic’ but that’s only because as a society we value our individual rights over our collective responsibility.

And because some people reject science and/or reality.

I made a real effort to practice and teach the concept of, “civility” in my family/children. This is why we decided to follow all public health guidelines and vaccinate , and treat the pandemic as reality, as the guidelines called for.

Looking back - so many people lost their heads with this thing and it really shows that when “the s*** hits the fan”, the concept of collective responsibility will likely just make things worse. It’s almost impossible to achieve at this point.

Who’s fault is it that collective responsibility is practically impossible? In my opinion it’s the previous generations that treated all us middle agers that we are the center of the universe and that there is nothing more important than our opinion and/or self-expression. Although well intentioned, it just seems that it backfired. There are countless millions who simply do not know how to accept the fact that their opinion may not matter as much as we thought and that the “collective good” may need to be considered before our own personal needs.

Anyways - rant off…. As for me and my family, civility is what we practice

Last edited: