cvs write ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i wonder if someone can shed some lights on how write ups are being done?

i was told all the staff pharmacists are being written up for the same reason at our store, but the supervisor never had a meeting or directly tell us that. i just heard it from the rx manager. since im with the union, i was hoping they could come to the meeting and talk to the sup, etc. but since the sup never mention any write ups, i dont even know for sure if the write up even happen. what should i do?

also i dont even know who my union rep is. -\

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i wonder if someone can shed some lights on how write ups are being done?

i was told all the staff pharmacists are being written up for the same reason at our store, but the supervisor never had a meeting or directly tell us that. i just heard it from the rx manager. since im with the union, i was hoping they could come to the meeting and talk to the sup, etc. but since the sup never mention any write ups, i dont even know for sure if the write up even happen. what should i do?

also i dont even know who my union rep is. -\

CVS write ups are done through momentum. There are two types of write up, performance and coaching. The write ups are also separated into level 1, 2, and 3.

For HR purposes, you have to do three write ups before you can terminate somebody. A level one is a supervisor meeting with you to tell you, hey... you have to improve here, here are the steps, and we will follow up on it. This is the write up that most people get. A level 3 is a write up that leads to termination... ie selling PSE products in the front.

Chances are, you did not get a write up if you did not meet with your supervisor, because you have to sign off on the write up to acknowledge that the write up did happen.

Best of luck!!!