Dalhousie Pharmacy 2018 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heart517

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

This is the yearly forum for applicants to the Dalhousie Pharmacy program in Halifax, Nova Scotia for September 2018.
Feel free to add any questions or comments.

I am a fourth year Dal student and I'm applying for the first time.

Members don't see this ad.

I am also applying for the 1st time! Overall GPA of 3.7 and a current GPA of 4.0! I have been invited for an interview!

I may see you there! I've gotten an interview as well for the 29th!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I am a mature student (from New Brunswick) with a bachelor of science. My GPA is 3.95. I had an interview this weekend. I felt overall it went okay. Now we wait o_O

Last edited:
Nothing yet. Last year it seemed people heard around June 23rd. I wonder if it will be the same this year?

I have been accepted!

NB applicant. 3.95 GPA. This was my first time applying and I heard by email!

Is it recommended that if you are a first-year pharmacy student out-of-province to stay in residence the first year to know people before deciding to move out the next year? What are everyone's opinions? If so that people are staying on campus, what res building are you wanting to stay in?

NB resident 3.8 GPA just finished 2nd gear at Dal, I think my cumulative GPA is a a 3.5. Got an interview first year and second year but my first year GPA was low so didn’t get accepted. Also got an interview second year & ive been waitlisted. If anyone knows anything about the wait list or when we’ll hear if we’ve made the cut please let me know. I emailed the college and they’ve informed me there are 20 people on the wait list