Dalhousie Pharmacy Sept 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone - I'm a Halifax local, just got my acceptance letter in the mail this afternoon! Congrats/good luck to everyone...
I had some pretty irregular marks (previous degree from 15 years ago, low cGPA; new academic year + prerequisite courses with 3.80 on the 4.3 scale. Interview went pretty well, though.
Look forward to meeting you all

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my letter today, and I had a cGPA of 3.5 at Dalhousie with a completed degree in Neuroscience. Good Luck everyone! I am looking forward to meeting everyone who got in!

I recieved my acceptance letter yesterday morning! I'm from New Brunswick and I had a cGPA of 3.72 at Dalhousie with a major in Neuroscience. Good luck to everyone and I'm excited to get to know everyone at the college in the fall! I hope you all have a pleasant summer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone who got accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting.
For those that got accepted, have you received a response back from Margaret after messaging her that you will be accepting the offer?

I'm located about 20 minutes outside of Halifax and have not heard anything yet... hopefully this week

I emailed her on Friday evening and received an automated email back saying that she will be out of the office until next Thursday, July 2nd.

I emailed her Thursday when i got the offer and she responded 5 minutes later

Thats weird. I sent one Thursday morning but haven't recieved a response. Hopefully she'll reply by the time she is back in her office.

Just declined my seat at Dal; hopefully this makes one of you who haven't heard yet very happy! For those who haven't heard yet, the deadline to accept for (presumably) the first round was today, so you should hear something soon. Best of luck to all in the upcoming fall :)

Still nothing for me... Has anyone gotten a rejection letter ?

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems that they do the letters in waves. Has anyone gotten a letter since those first few days around the 24th-26th?

Anyone hear anything yet? I was hoping to hear by today

Nothing yet. To be fair, the website says we will be informed by the end of July. Still about three weeks. I figured it would have been shortly after the first wave, though.

Received my letter of acceptance this morning. It was dated July 8th!
In case there is interest, I have one year of my science degree complete with a GPA of 4.27 and I am a maritime resident.
Good luck to those still waiting!

Waitlisted, maritime resident, just graduated with a 3.6/4.3 and thought the interview went very well. Not my first time applying.

Has anyone gotten any other mail or anything from the school since getting your initial acceptance. Also, is there a Facebook group?

I haven't received anything else since the initial letter. I'm thinking it will come start of August?

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten any other mail or anything from the school since getting your initial acceptance. Also, is there a Facebook group?

Looks like there’s an official Facebook page up!