Dannemiller technical question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seaofred

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to purchase Dannemiller and needed a little technical help. I'd like to convert it to a form that I could listen to on my iphone. Should I purchase the actual DVD or the digital version to accomplish this? What program do you use to convert it on a Mac. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I converted from the DVD to MP4 and watched on an app called "swift" that lets you speed up the playback. highly recommended.

What is the easiest way to convert the DVD to mp4 on a mac?

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly can't remember how I did it but I know I googled how to do it and it worked.

It may have been through iTunes

I received my Dannemiller DVD and I have attempted to rip it using Handbrake but I am having no luck on a Mac. Does anyone have any advice. I plan on using it on my Iphone while I commute. Thanks

I received my Dannemiller DVD and I have attempted to rip it using Handbrake but I am having no luck on a Mac. Does anyone have any advice. I plan on using it on my Iphone while I commute. Thanks

handbrake should work. try to re-instal it. i have done it before using handbrake

you could try and dump it into garage band. I'm not sure this work, but i have dumped video in to pro-tools and then dumped them as an audio file.
or rather i have taken video, and dumped into pro-tools to use for audio, then exported it as an MP3/Mp4

you could maybe get a trial version of pro-tools and try that, but i gotta imagine there is an easier way.

Did u have better luck with the DVD or the USB files?

If anyone is interested, I have the ORIGINAL FULL DIGITAL VERSION for sale directly from Dannemiller. No conversion necessary to play on iphone. It is flawless and the videos are great for residents, fellowship, boards, etc.

PM me for details.