DAT and post-grad???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morgantaylor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the current process of working on my PASS application....while looking at some of the school's websites that I am applying to, some of the secondary applications ask for DAT scores. I was just wondering if your DAT score really can influence an application....and what schools even ask for this? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

morgantaylor said:
I am in the current process of working on my PASS application....while looking at some of the school's websites that I am applying to, some of the secondary applications ask for DAT scores. I was just wondering if your DAT score really can influence an application....and what schools even ask for this? Thanks.

I don't think it matters. I was never asked about it, or had to report it on anything but the inital PASS application. Class rank and boards are the 'numbers' they look for.... Undergrad GPA can come into play if you are applying for a OMFS/MD spot. I wouldn't worry about your DAT. I doubt if most program even look at it.

Good luck