DAT Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayoung1029

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's more than enough for the biology section? This was my game plan, please let me know if this is suffice.
1) Run through DAT Bootcamp's comprehensive biology section
2) Read through DAT Destroyer
3) Do BioDestroyer's questions
4) DAT Bootcamp's Bio Questions

Feedback welcome please!! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I personally only used the Destroyer materials because (1) they were the most affordable by far and (2) no one does poorly using them that I've seen. I first read through the Dynamite biology notes (which I assume is what you mean in 2?) and took a large amount of notes to get the information into my head the first time through. Although I learned a lot from the book, I still got rammed going into the Destroyer biology questions because those test the specifics and concepts that are likely to end up on the exam. I went through that biology questions three times in its entirety and a few more just going over questions I would get wrong, taking notes along the way again.

Doing all of that was sufficient for me to score well in the biology section, plus it saved money along the way! There is more than enough information and material in those two resources to keep you busy until the DAT and help you to learn all of the necessary material.

Best of luck!

I personally liked the original Feralis Notes and went over it a bunch of times. You can use the bootcamp notes but just don't forget to spend time reviewing content because you'll find yourself forgetting a lot of information. Good luck!

xoxo

Reactions: 2 users
What's more than enough for the biology section? This was my game plan, please let me know if this is suffice.

I like your game plan, Bio is vast and you need a good strategy! Because you are using the DAT Destroyer I encourage you to do ALL the Bio questions in the Destroyer, knowing the correct choice as well as the incorrect choices. There a mini lectures inside the solutions. Do not use the Destroyer for timing, it is for learning. We also offer Dr. Romano's Dynamite Review for FREE and you might find that helpful too. Do what works best for you.

Wishing you the best!

Nancy, co/owner, Orgoman, DAT Destroyer

Members don't see this ad :)

I would say read through Feralis Notes and then do whatever questions you can get your hands on like DATDestroyer

Reactions: 1 user
I personally liked the original Feralis Notes and went over it a bunch of times. You can use the bootcamp notes but just don't forget to spend time reviewing content because you'll find yourself forgetting a lot of information. Good luck!

xoxo
First off congrats on your score. Do you think Feralis Notes is more than enough and covers what you all need to know compared to bootcamp's? Also do you have the file for Feralis? Should i start with Feralis or Destroyer biology notes?

Thanks for the reply! Do you think Feralis Notes is more sufficient than Bootcamp's biology?

I haven't used either tbh but Feralis notes were the most popular notes for years before Bootcamp released their biology notes last year

First off congrats on your score. Do you think Feralis Notes is more than enough and covers what you all need to know compared to bootcamp's? Also do you have the file for Feralis? Should i start with Feralis or Destroyer biology notes?
I thought so. I don't have the file but it's on the Official DAT facebook group.

I would start with Feralis notes and also use the Destroyer notes as well. The destroyer notes point out all the important terms you should know.
xoxo

If you have a strong bio background read the 500 page Bootcamp notes, and annotate into the 120 page notes. Once you have the 120pg+annootations focus on basically memorizing them. Best of luck.