Dat booster practice test scores test in two weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fullsend243

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys here are my test scores for full length tests from booster.

Full test 4: 20 AA, Ochem: 20, chem:25, bio: 18, RC:16, QR:19, Pat:20

Full test 5: 20 AA, Ochem: 20, chem:25, bio: 23, RC:1, QR:15, pat 20

Full test 6: 20 AA, Ochem: 19, chem:21, bio: 23, RC:17, QR:18, pat 20

ik these scores aren’t looking too good and I’m really struggling with reading and math. I’m also struggling for Pat as I just guess c for tfe cuz idk how to do it and I end up wasting too much time which I use on key hole. Any advise would be nice thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys here are my test scores for full length tests from booster.

Full test 4: 20 AA, Ochem: 20, chem:25, bio: 18, RC:16, QR:19, Pat:20

Full test 5: 20 AA, Ochem: 20, chem:25, bio: 23, RC:1, QR:15, pat 20

Full test 6: 20 AA, Ochem: 19, chem:21, bio: 23, RC:17, QR:18, pat 20

ik these scores aren’t looking too good and I’m really struggling with reading and math. I’m also struggling for Pat as I just guess c for tfe cuz idk how to do it and I end up wasting too much time which I use on key hole. Any advise would be nice thanks

Legendgaming This question is asked many times in this forum. From my experience timed test are used for timing purposes and can not give you an assurance of exactly what you will score on the DAT. Your scores look good but you could score higher or lower on the DAT, no one can predict that. If you feel you are still struggling and unsure of yourself it would be best to reschedule unless you can build up your confidence in the next 2 weeks, always weigh on the side of caution to avoid a retake. You stated you are struggling with 3 sections, you need to focus on those sections, nothing is more disappointing than having to take the DAT again for a low QR score, reading or PAT.

Wishing you the best, co/owner, Destroyers

Last edited: