DAT Bootcamp PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virajpatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All I gotta say that was something else. I was really starting to improve with CDP even scored 22 a few times now. But this test tripped me up. Not even gonna bother with it. Seems way to difficult. My DAT is tomorrow if this how its gonna be then I'm prepared to do miserable lol but I'm hoping it wont be anything like bootcamp

Members don't see this ad.

PAT takes time to improve. If it's the day before your exam I suggest at least reviewing the keyhole section to make sure you understand proportion-based questions, it'll save you a lot of points.

Edit: You should be relaxing today anyways. Nothing more than a light review.

i think it's important to get yourself exposed to easier and harder questions no matter the subject. If your DAT is tomorrow just relax and don't get anxious! you will do great! good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't recommend practice tests in general, but I REALLY don't recommend them the day beforehand! If you have a bad moment and don't do well, it could SERIOUSLY mess up your confidence! Yikes! Bad! Stay away!

I can understand wanting to study right up until your test--I know I did. (Yes, literally. My test was at 8 AM, but I got up at 5 and went over all of my OC notes from Chad before eating breakfast.) If you can't relax and it would make you feel better, keep studying. But keep away from practice exams.

haha. I agree with some people about taking a practice test. I like doing questions on a specific section, but I can't handle doing a whole practice test. It messes with my confidence if I don't do well.

I have never been the type of guy to relax the day before the test...so I didn't feel the need to change that this time around.

I did a practice Chemistry section on Bootcamp the day before the test. I got an 18. I started freaking out. I went to bed. The next morning, I re-did all the bootcamp Chemistry sections including the tests I had gotten a 16 and 18 on. I got at least a 21 on each of them. That calmed me down a little in that 1 hour before the test.

It depends on how you are. I have to study until the last minute because that's how I've always been. I'm more nervous when I try to relax and not study the day before the test.

My dad(he is African) always told me that "you can't feed the chicken to fatten it up the day you sell it"...meaning you can't do anything last minute in order to get better value. However, I believe you can at least trim the plumage and make that chicken more presentable before you sell it.

My dad(he is African) always told me that "you can't feed the chicken to fatten it up the day you sell it"...meaning you can't do anything last minute in order to get better value. However, I believe you can at least trim the plumage and make that chicken more presentable before you sell it.

you did outsmart your dad! great words!