Dat Bootcamp, Qvault, Topscore....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

16jpatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm going to be taking the DAT pretty soon. I was wondering (for those of you who have taken the test) how does Dat Bootcamp, Qvault, and Topscore compare to the real DAT. It would be very very very very :laugh: helpful if you guys could post your practice scores of whichever program and compare it to your real DAT scores. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! So I'm going to be taking the DAT pretty soon. I was wondering (for those of you who have taken the test) how does Dat Bootcamp, Qvault, and Topscore compare to the real DAT. It would be very very very very :laugh: helpful if you guys could post your practice scores of whichever program and compare it to your real DAT scores. :)

check out my breakdown http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=1026819
I would say Bootcamp is VERY representative of the questions that will show up on the DAT. I made some careless errors that dropped my sciences but I saw a few questions on all bio/gc/oc on the actual DAT that were almost word for word on bootcamp.

Good luck, don't dwell on the scores, focus on the topics you missed, and just look for increases.

check out my breakdown http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=1026819
I would say Bootcamp is VERY representative of the questions that will show up on the DAT. I made some careless errors that dropped my sciences but I saw a few questions on all bio/gc/oc on the actual DAT that were almost word for word on bootcamp.

Good luck, don't dwell on the scores, focus on the topics you missed, and just look for increases.
Thanks:thumbup: I keep on getting 18-19-20s on GC, OC, and the PAT :mad::mad::mad: What should I expect on getting. I really need to get AT LEAST a 19:luck:

Also on the topscore I get 17's in the GC and sadly I 14 in OC, AHHH what is this!!! I hope I get a 19

Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't feel ready, reschedule, but there really is no point in comparing scores! If it's too low, then yes reschedule, but if youre only 1-2 points below your scores, then i think you can really push on solidifying those weak areas to achieve your goal score so in good time.

Thanks! I haven't taken the date yet but all I know is that it will be soon. I think I can get myself their, because I have gotten a 19 before but I did bad on the pat so I have to give it again. Yeah I feel the same way that comparing scores is not going to help because the real thing is different

Bootcamp PAT is hard, I averaged 19ish? Check my breakdown, forgot.
But yeah look at some of the tips I have and check out the links I posted if you haven't already seen them before.

i received 14/15s across the board using DAT achiever and received a 19. out of all of the softwares out there I have heard Top Score/ Bootcamp are the most representative. I know people who scored 18s on Top Score and received a 21 on the real thing.

don't be discouraged by your practice score. worry more about what you know/don't know and make sure you have your timing down.

good luck!

Bootcamp PAT is hard, I averaged 19ish? Check my breakdown, forgot.
But yeah look at some of the tips I have and check out the links I posted if you haven't already seen them before.
Yeah it is :laugh: I was saying that I took the real Dat last year and got a 19 but my pat score was only 14, I never studied for it because I though that it would have been easy, but boy was I wrong. Hence I took the real exam again got an 18, so now I am going to take it again to get a 19 or higher.

i received 14/15s across the board using DAT achiever and received a 19. out of all of the softwares out there I have heard Top Score/ Bootcamp are the most representative. I know people who scored 18s on Top Score and received a 21 on the real thing.

don't be discouraged by your practice score. worry more about what you know/don't know and make sure you have your timing down.

good luck!

Thanks! I know it feels so bad, but I feel positive this time to pack a punch.... Hopefully :scared: