DAT Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAT: 19
QR: 18
RC: 23
BIO: 22
GC: 23
OC: 23

TS:23
AA: 22

Kaplan blue book only for QR, CDP only for PAT, Chad's for QR GC OC, AP BIO Cliffnotes, Barron's BIO Cliffnotes, DAT Destroyer, DAT Achiever (3 exams,) Top Score, DAT Bootcamp (5 exams.)

If I could start the 10 week schedule I followed, I would definitely not study at all DAT Destroyer BIO. All of the other materials were very useful with DAT Bootcamp being at the top of the (amount of info learned/time spent studied) ratio.

I hope everyone the best! And a very sincere thank you for all of the ones who posted in sdn giving feedback on the DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

PAT: 19
QR: 18
RC: 23
BIO: 22
GC: 23
OC: 23

TS:23
AA: 22

Kaplan blue book only for QR, CDP only for PAT, Chad's for QR GC OC, AP BIO Cliffnotes, Barron's BIO Cliffnotes, DAT Destroyer, DAT Achiever (3 exams,) Top Score, DAT Bootcamp (5 exams.)

If I could start the 10 week schedule I followed, I would definitely not study at all DAT Destroyer BIO. All of the other materials were very useful with DAT Bootcamp being at the top of the (amount of info learned/time spent studied) ratio.

I hope everyone the best! And a very sincere thank you for all of the ones who posted in sdn giving feedback on the DAT.

Congratulations on being done! If you don't mind me asking, what were your scores on CDP?

I was getting like 17 and 18s I think. Those were the first exams I took and I moved onto DAT Bootcamp afterwards so I don't remember very well. Sorry..