DAT destroyer link pdf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLDENTAL

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Does anyone know any links to download DAT destroyer? I would rather have it on my computer.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if you will be able to do something like this. I think on my copy of the Destroyer it says PDF copies are illegal or something like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah you don't wanna do that. Besides you want to be a dentist? An ethical profession. Now why would I want you to work on my teeth? I can see why they want dentists to be ethical because as a dentist you will have the power to write prescriptions, and have the tools to actually kill somebody. They want you to use these tools to help people. Why would a patient trust a dentist without ethics? This dentist is probably prescribing oxycodone on the DL and getting paid for it. No we don't need a dentist with poor ethics. Also on the path to get into dental school as I am seeing now, many of your peers are looking for you to mess up, why you ask? Because it's hard to get into dental school. Your peers will rat you out for absolutely anything so they can take away your acceptance etc. from here on try and be the most ethical person that you can be or don't join this profession.

Reactions: 1 user
I think the only way for that to happen is if you bought the hard copy then ask for and received written permission from Dr. Jim Romano allowing you to scan it into PDF format for personal use. But seeing as it's plastered on every page that PDF formats are illegal I'm willing to bet that if you asked he'd say no.

If someone uploads pdfs of the DAT Destroyer, Dr. Romano makes no money off the sales. What incentive do future DAT resource creators have to make helpful books for pre-dents?

The Orgoman company, company that publishes DAT Destroyer, does not release their books in any downloadable format. People who have tried to ask, were told that any Destroyer format that you can download is illegal, because they did not release it. So, your only option is to buy the paper version.

Hahaha didn't mean for my ethics to be questioned...Thanks to those who answered my question. I was seeing if I could BUY a copy so I can have it on computer, not "illegally download it." I feel like there are some ppl on here who work for orgoman. Just a thought ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Hahaha didn't mean for my ethics to be questioned...Thanks to those who answered my question. I was seeing if I could BUY a copy so I can have it on computer, not "illegally download it." I feel like there are some ppl on here who work for orgoman. Just a thought ;)

It's not that we're shills for orgoman. We've used his products and we attribute our high TS scores to him. I legitimately believe he deserves his money for the hard work he put into it. PDFs (even official) are dangerous to sell (even by orgoman), because of the fact that they can be easily shared online. When stuff is shared and the content producer makes no money off of it, what incentive do future content creators have to make good DAT resources for future pre-dents?

Yeah you don't wanna do that. Besides you want to be a dentist? An ethical profession. Now why would I want you to work on my teeth? I can see why they want dentists to be ethical because as a dentist you will have the power to write prescriptions, and have the tools to actually kill somebody. They want you to use these tools to help people. Why would a patient trust a dentist without ethics? This dentist is probably prescribing oxycodone on the DL and getting paid for it. No we don't need a dentist with poor ethics. Also on the path to get into dental school as I am seeing now, many of your peers are looking for you to mess up, why you ask? Because it's hard to get into dental school. Your peers will rat you out for absolutely anything so they can take away your acceptance etc. from here on try and be the most ethical person that you can be or don't join this profession.

Relax man, this isn't an AADSAS essay.

Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Making a pdf of your own personal copy of Destroyer is not illegal, no matter what the book says. It would certainly be illegal to share it though, since DAT Destroyer is copyrighted, not public domain. Dr. Romano doesn't want a digital version to exist because of the possibility of easy piracy, which is probably why you can only buy a paper format.

When you become a famous dentist, imagine couple people that working as your assistants, will decide to steal your methods, customer database and open their own very special office. I think you will have big concerns. Just a small example of stealing.

When you become a famous dentist, imagine couple people that working as your assistants, will decide to steal your methods, customer database and open their own very special office. I think you will have big concerns. Just a small example of stealing.
Now I know why dental school acceptance ratio is so low. Thank you for your input

If you knew how to read this is what I said before "I was seeing if I could BUY a copy so I can have it on computer, not "illegally download it.""

Reactions: 2 users
Braveheart-braveheart-727143_413_479.jpg

HE ASKED ABOUT A PDF OF DESTROYER, GET EM!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Guys. I am not sure what the big disagreement is? The company does not sell any eletronic versions of their books. Why get mad at each other? One person asked, others answered.