DAT destroyer ? or Chad's Quizzes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilebig01

Member001
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have done destroyer and chad's quizzes twice already and I feel like Chad's quizzes are definitely easier than destroyer. For those of you that have already taken the DAT...I was just wondering which questions you guys think are more like the DAT for gchem and ochem?

Thanks in advance!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Chad's.

But go over all of destroyer twice if you have the time. I'm pretty sure I got a 29 on GC because I knew how to do this one Beer's Law question that I thank the last destroyer GC problem for.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering how many questions are in GChem, Bio and OChem destroyer? I have the old version I guess, mine has 212 for gchem and 20 chapterts for Ochem each around 40/50 questions and around 395 questions for Bio! Should I also purchase the new version, cuz I have never heard of Beer's law! And my DAT is in 2 weeks (almost) :(((!

Hey guys!

I have done destroyer and chad's quizzes twice already and I feel like Chad's quizzes are definitely easier than destroyer. For those of you that have already taken the DAT...I was just wondering which questions you guys think are more like the DAT for gchem and ochem?

Thanks in advance!!!! :)

Chad's cover most of them but be prepared to see questions that he never covered. I am NOT trying to scare you but I got a few questions that were never discussed by chad. There were also questions EASIER than chads. Overall, I would say chad's quizzes are pretty good. Be able to do calculation quickly too!! I had a few question that wasn't set up(ph, pka, etc).