DAT materials-- Destroyer, Kaplan, Cliffs, etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wwdaffodils

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling all the material I used for the DAT (except for the computer stuff, because it probably expired by now). I'd prefer to sell it all in one go, but if needed I can definitely sell separately (PM me).

1.) DAT Destroyer 2009 [SOLD]
Great condition. Some writing for the first 30 or so problems in the Bio section, and I put check marks and squiggly marks next to a few of the problem numbers-- but didn't circle the multiple choice answers so I could use it again and again.

2.) Cliffs AP Biology + Cliffs Study Solver [$20 for both]
A lot of underlining/margin notes in a few sections, none in most. AP Study Solver has tons of problems for practice and is brand new.

3.) Kaplan DAT 2008-2009 [$30]
Margin notes and underlining in sections. Writing on the first practice test. CD not included (I lost it).

4.) Student Study Guide for Campbell Reece Biology [$20]
The study guide that comes with the biology book used to write the DAT. Good summarizations and in-depth problems-- really useful for to learn from scratch or for review.

5.) Organic Chemistry as a Second Language I and II [$20 for both]
Thin, really easy to read books that teaches you the basics of orgo-- great for understanding acid/base rankings, rxn mechanisms, resonance, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to buy DAT destroyer! I need the book as soon as possible, so please send me an email. [email protected]

Thanks,