DAT/MCAT fr. Kaplan, Barron's, Destroyer, ExamKrackers, The Gold Standard....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MODerate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have tons of MCAT and DAT materials up for sale. This collection includes 15 items, all for $299 or send me your best offer for the ones you want (buy them before I sell them on eBay for a higher price).

DAT Destroyer:

1. DAT Destroyer 2009 - like new, no signs of used (only used gchem section for 1 month) (SOLD)

2. Math Destroyer 2009 - like new, barely used (SOLD)

Gold Standard:

3. 12 DVDs for DAT- like new (ochem, gchem, and bio)

4. 54 flash cards - like new (ochem, gchem, bio, and physics)

Examkrackers:

5. 3 books newest edition EK MCAT 1001 questions - new and like new conditions, no writings (gen chem - like new; ochem and bio - new, never used) (SOLD)

6. 4 ebooks* EK MCAT complete study package - (ochem, gchem, verbal & math, bio, and physics - 7th edition)

7. EK Audio osmosis* - mp3 format (ochem, gem, verbal, bio, and physics)

DAT Kaplan course materials:

8. flash cards (OAT) - like new, no writings, haven't yet separated (ochem, gchem, bio and physics)

9. DAT review notes - like new, no writings (I have 2 but will send just one)

10. DAT lesson book - very good, some pencil writings (I have 2 but will send just one)

11. 45 subject tests, workshops and full-length practice exams in science, math, reading comp. and PAT with explanations. PDF format (***the best part of the $1400+ course***)

Kaplan book:

12. Kaplan blue book 2nd edition with CD (very few pencil marks - good condition)

AudioLearn CD:

MCAT AudioLearn review*: 4 hours mp3 format (important topics of ochem, gchem, bio and physics)

SuperDAT

14. part 1 and 2 (2 CDs)

Barron's:

15. Barron's newest 2nd edition (like new - only used the CD once)

16. Guide to Medical and Dental School with CD (good condition)

College book:

17. Test Yourself College Chemistry (no writings or highlights -very good condition)

DAT AID:

18. DAT AID CD EyeQ Indefinite Mind version 3.3 - helpful to improve reading skills. It will train your eyes to read faster.

* items #6, 7, 13, and 18 are not shown in the pictures but will also included if you bought this whole collection.

I also found some good websites which are good review sources as well for all science subjects and math except physics. I will give out for free with purchase. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Image141.jpg
    Image141.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Image144.jpg
    Image144.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Image145.jpg
    Image145.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Image139.jpg
    Image139.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i'm interested in the DAT material #9, #10, and #11, pls let me know more detail about it (like the price..), thx.

I am interested in your examkrackers 1001 books. please tell me about your pricing.

Do you still have the 12 DVDs by Gold Standard (#3)? If so PM me and let me know price. Thanks.

i am intrested in the Gold Standard: 12 DVDs for DAT- like new (ochem, gchem, and bio) if they are still available, please PM me

Last edited: