DAT Ochem reactions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fullsend243

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we need to know how the mechanism works for all the reactions? Also did anyone thought DAT boosters bio questions were a bit random for the extra practice? I did the first chapter extra practice and some questions were not something that the notes they provide went over.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You don't necessarily need to know the mechanisms, but I found it helpful when it came time for my actual exam. I found orgo much more manageable by knowing the general mechanism! I also thought some of the questions in the extra practice were random but a couple came in handy in my exam just with the explanations.

Great thanks
You don't necessarily need to know the mechanisms, but I found it helpful when it came time for my actual exam. I found orgo much more manageable by knowing the general mechanism! I also thought some of the questions in the extra practice were random but a couple came in handy in my exam just with the explanations.

Great thanks, do you think using destroyer with booster is a good idea or you don't really need to?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When I was studying for my exam earlier this year, I used the 2020 edition but I was told the exam version would change so I would play it safe and get the 2021 version!