DAT PAT Angle Ranking Obtuse Angles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RJBRivera

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know any methods for obtuse angles for angle ranking?

Members don't see this ad.

I usually try imagining them as laptops and comparing them that way. It helped me a ton.

But have you gone through the angle ranking study guides on PATBooster? I heard they are really good.

Reactions: 1 user
There are many different tactics for obtuse angles. The most popular one I have found students to be using is one that requires you to imagine the corresponding 90degree/180degree line and compare it to one of the arms of the obtuse angle. See if this works for you! At the end of the day, just try different things and stick to whatever gives you good results.

There are many different tactics for obtuse angles. The most popular one I have found students to be using is one that requires you to imagine the corresponding 90degree/180degree line and compare it to one of the arms of the obtuse angle. See if this works for you! At the end of the day, just try different things and stick to whatever gives you good results.

Arms?

1571436004663.png

Parts of an Angle
The corner point of an angle is called the vertex
And the two straight sides are called arms
The angle is the amount of turn between each arm.