DAT QR complexity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted678432

I'm on video ~20 out of the khan academy youtube DAT QR playlist and so far I've covered basically what was covered in my middle school math classes... I know that this says "DAT QR" but is there more to this? I'm afraid that I'm going to be studying square roots and converting minutes to seconds for the next month then be hit hard on the practice tests. Is the DAT math really this simple?? *knock on wood*

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on video ~20 out of the khan academy youtube DAT QR playlist and so far I've covered basically what was covered in my middle school math classes... I know that this says "DAT QR" but is there more to this? I'm afraid that I'm going to be studying square roots and converting minutes to seconds for the next month then be hit hard on the practice tests. Is the DAT math really this simple?? *knock on wood*
I heard Ari updated bootcamp qr. I would try it out. When I took mine on April 3rd, none of the prep material were similar to my QR.

Reactions: 1 user