DAT QVault (all sections) vs Real DAT Comparison Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member 8586

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on DAT Qvault scores compared to the actual DAT? Any scores you received compared alongside your actual DAT and even other prep materials would be great as well. Also, any comments or errors that you know of would be appreciated. It would be great if we could just make this into an official QVault thread for comparison purposes because I know people frequently ask. I just started today and would like to know how I'm "actually" doing.

Bio - I hear people usually score about 2 points higher than Qvault
GC - ?
OC - I saw that the first one is supposed to be easy and the rest get harder but not sure about a comparison to the actual test?
RC - I hear its easier than the actual, maybe 2-3 points lower on actual DAT
QR - ?

So I guess I'll start. I just bought it today - So far I only did 1 Bio and 1 GC and will be doing one OC, RC, and QR by the end of day and will update.

Test 1:
Bio- 18 (28/40) :(
GC - 22 (26/40)
OC - 20 (23/30)
RC - 24 (46/50)
QR - 25 (36/40)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
thanks for the post! do you know if the changed the tests around or anything since you took it though? did you find the formatting/wording of the questions to be similar to the DAT?

I don't know if they did or didn't change the test I would imagine they are pretty much the same. I assume some stuff did improve. The wording was similar to the DAT I thought Bio was very close. The chemistry was close but I personally thought Datqvault chemistry was harder and the wording was a more confusing.

Good luck on your test

Qvault 5
Bio 20
GC 22
OC 19
QR 22

Qvault 6
Bio 18
GC 19
OC 19
having a rough day today..krappy sleep and didnt feel like doing anything this morning ahh...so behind for the day and idk if my mood is affecting my scores but idk wth is wrong with me...i ended up matching all my lowest qvault scores today...i cant be crumblin now ahh :(

Last edited:
Ive been watching this thread closely, actually one of the main reasons I went with DATQvault
Im taking the DAT on the 11th, been practicing with datq and getting in the 20's, guess well see where that puts me on the real things. Ill be sure to post up my results.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got done taking all of the datQvault tests for bio, gen chem, and orgo. I took a test everyday and reviewed the tests at night.
Bio/ Gen Chem/ Orgo
1) 19/20/21
2) 22/19/24
3)19/21/20
4) 21/29/20
5) 18/22/19
6) 20/19/23
7) 21/21/20
8) 22/21/24
9) 21/22/19
10)19/21/21
What you guys think? I am taking my test on June 19th, so i still have a few weeks.

Just got done taking all of the datQvault tests for bio, gen chem, and orgo. I took a test everyday and reviewed the tests at night.
Bio/ Gen Chem/ Orgo
1) 19/20/21
2) 22/19/24
3)19/21/20
4) 21/29/20
5) 18/22/19
6) 20/19/23
7) 21/21/20
8) 22/21/24
9) 21/22/19
10)19/21/21
What you guys think? I am taking my test on June 19th, so i still have a few weeks.

i think you are in a great shape!

Qvault 7..may be my last one but i think im still gunna browse through the other questions...i think ill focus more on review from here on and the 3 topscores + CDP ...i may just browse through the ADA 09 test...ill see if i feel like taking it..test on June 12
Bio: 19
GC: 22
OC: 19
RC (Crack reading): 19
QR: 22

Ive been watching this thread closely, actually one of the main reasons I went with DATQvault
Im taking the DAT on the 11th, been practicing with datq and getting in the 20's, guess well see where that puts me on the real things. Ill be sure to post up my results.

nice..keep us updated! im taking it a day after u lol

Bio/ Gen Chem/ Orgo
1) 19/20/21
2) 22/19/24
3)19/21/20
4) 21/29/20
5) 18/22/19
6) 20/19/23
7) 21/21/20
8) 22/21/24
9) 21/22/19
10)19/21/21

nicee...def better than me overall lol and youre taking it after me too so i think youre in pretty great shape
since u went through all of them, how do u feel about the content? did u feel like me in that there's a bunch of random stuff that you haven't seen before (kinda expected in bio), but especially in genchem and some in orgo too (mostly conceptual, or definition type stuff) ? also, did you take any other practice material yet?

Last edited:
ok i think im done testing with qvault..may just browse through the other questions now...so final numbers:

BIO - 18,18,19,22,20,18,19 avg 19.14
GC - 22,19,20,24,22,19,22 avg 21.14
OC - 20,22,20,22,19,19,19 avg 20.14
RC - 24,22,20 avg 22 (CDR 18,19,19)
QR - 25,20,23,24,22,22 avg 22.67

im really hoping i get the 2 point or so increase in the sciences like everyone else because idk if the 19,21,20 will cut it for me...will update with Topscore numbers next week and actual DAT the week after...review for the weekend

ok i think im done testing with qvault..may just browse through the other questions now...so final numbers:

BIO - 18,18,19,22,20,18,19 avg 19.14
RC - 24,22,20 avg 22 (CDR 18,19,19)

im really hoping i get the 2 point or so increase in the sciences like everyone else because idk if the 19,21,20 will cut it for me...will update with Topscore numbers next week and actual DAT the week after...review for the weekend

I think RC is easier on DATQVault ?

I think RC is easier on DATQVault ?

yea def...are you saying this after taking them or based on my scores?
Qvault - passages SUCK to read...a lot of annoying big words and terms that we're not going to be familiar with that just make it hard to comprehend the passage, BUT the questions are easier and mostly search and destroy
CDR - the passages are actually somewhat interesting and not too bad to read, BUT the questions are harder - a lot of application, tone, logic, implied detail etc

its tough to find a strategy that works because i found S&D without reading the passage is easier on qvault and passages take longer to read...and CDR reading the passage works better....so idk but i think im going to just read the passage on the DAT

yea i definitely agree with you about there being some totally random questions in gc and orgo sections. hopefully its not like that on the real DAT. i dont think it will be haha

I was asked to post my vault scores here--I kept all my estimated DAT scores in an excel sheet but I don't feel like digging up my numerical score out of 40. If someone really really wants them I guess I could do it lol.

Bio: 18/21/19/21/22/21/22/23/20/20 (real DAT: 26)
GC: 19/20/21/30/22/24/20/22/21/22 (real DAT: 23)
OC: 16/26/24/22/20/20/19/22/20/22 (real DAT: 27)
QR: 17/20/20/20/19/19/21/22/19/20 (real DAT: 19)
RC: 22/x/x/x/x/x (real DAT: 24)

Notes:

Bio: Feel good about biology if you're averaging 20s on vault lol.

GC: I fell for some stupid tricky questions on GC on the real thing because I was still really nervous. I tutored GC for a year and I felt really strong about it going in so I honestly should have done better. Don't think it's massively hard just because it's not much higher than my qvault scores; it is WAY easier than vault.

OC: Vault has a lot of crazy ass reagents that didn't show up on the real DAT. My advice is to learn them anyway because you never know. Real DAT was extremely elementary OC but you do need to understand the concepts, don't just memorize.

QR: My QR scores seem to be a little higher average than my real DAT. Don't let that scare you--the questions are almost identical in difficulty, I just think vault scores a little more leniently. Just know how to do all the QR you see on vault, you'll be in good shape.

RC: I only did one test two days before my DAT. The passages were way easier to read on the real DAT, but questions are asked in a manner that makes it harder to S&D. I never did anything but S&D on practice and real thing because I'm a slow reader and that's all I could do if I wanted a decent score.

I was asked to post my vault scores here--I kept all my estimated DAT scores in an excel sheet but I don't feel like digging up my numerical score out of 40. If someone really really wants them I guess I could do it lol.

Bio: 18/21/19/21/22/21/22/23/20/20 (real DAT: 26)
GC: 19/20/21/30/22/24/20/22/21/22 (real DAT: 23)
OC: 16/26/24/22/20/20/19/22/20/22 (real DAT: 27)
QR: 17/20/20/20/19/19/21/22/19/20 (real DAT: 19)
RC: 22/x/x/x/x/x (real DAT: 24)

Notes:

Bio: Feel good about biology if you're averaging 20s on vault lol.

GC: I fell for some stupid tricky questions on GC on the real thing because I was still really nervous. I tutored GC for a year and I felt really strong about it going in so I honestly should have done better. Don't think it's massively hard just because it's not much higher than my qvault scores; it is WAY easier than vault.

OC: Vault has a lot of crazy ass reagents that didn't show up on the real DAT. My advice is to learn them anyway because you never know. Real DAT was extremely elementary OC but you do need to understand the concepts, don't just memorize.

QR: My QR scores seem to be a little higher average than my real DAT. Don't let that scare you--the questions are almost identical in difficulty, I just think vault scores a little more leniently. Just know how to do all the QR you see on vault, you'll be in good shape.

RC: I only did one test two days before my DAT. The passages were way easier to read on the real DAT, but questions are asked in a manner that makes it harder to S&D. I never did anything but S&D on practice and real thing because I'm a slow reader and that's all I could do if I wanted a decent score.

thanks a lot for posting! sick increase on your actual DAT from your qvault scores....so Orgo is easier on the actual test it seems like? I think thats the section im most worried about....Genchem - are the calculations on the DAT as straightforward and simple as they are on Qvault? im used to the complicated Destroyer ones lol but obviously hope theyre more like Qvault's if anything...minus the random weird GC and OC concepts that im finding on Qvault

im basically 9 days away from test day now and plan to do the 3 topscores and maybe the ADA 09 and mostly review...do you think its worth it to cram in the last 3 qvaults too (my schedule is already really tight)...i plan on squeezing in at least the last of the bio for qvault, but idk if i should bother with the gchem and ochem ...im comfortable with most calculations in gc and reactions in ochem, but its just some of the weird conceptual stuff that im only seeing in qvault that throws me off and made me want to keep doing more of those...but if they dont really show up on the DAT, idk if its worth sacrificing other studying for those

it looks like u averaged about a point better than me in the sciences on qvault -- id be ECSTATIC if i can be a point less than your actual DAT scores too lol but i doubt it lol.

BIO: The first 4 Bio tests were taken before I started studying for that section. After a month of studying, I took the final 6 tests. The numbers below are the predicted DAT scores for tests 1-10 and the real thing.
(18,18,18,17,21,20,20,22,22,20)
Actual DAT: 24

Beta tested, so when the system went online I lost my scores for these sections, but I still have the scores from the first free test for each subject.

OCHEM: Took the test twice, with a month of studying in between
Take 1: 19
Take 2: 24
Actual DAT: 25

GCHEM:
Take 1: 24
Actual DAT: 20 :scared:
*Did my serious studying for GCHEM a little too far out from test date and ran out of time to refresh again

QR:
Take 1: 23

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill be posting my Qvault vs CDP vs CDR vs Topscore comparisons for people to compare:
Qvault
BIO
- 18,18,19,22,20,18,19 avg 19.14
RC - 24,22,20 avg 22

CDP
18,20,19,18,*24,21,23 avg 20.43
*I went deeply into going over PAT after test 4 and just started feeling a lot better and performing better on PAT after

CDR
18,19,19 avg 18.67

Finally took my first topscore ..I honestly thought I did better, especially in GC, OC and PAT so I hope it was just stupid mistakes but Ill be going over it after I finish RC & QR
Topscore
TS1 -
Bio 21 (35/40), GC 20 (26/30), OC 19 (23/30), PAT 21 (75/90), RC 23 (45/50), QR 21 (32/40), TS 20 (84/100), AA ? doesnt show?
TS2 -
TS3 -

BIO: The first 4 Bio tests were taken before I started studying for that section. After a month of studying, I took the final 6 tests. The numbers below are the predicted DAT scores for tests 1-10 and the real thing.
(18,18,18,17,21,20,20,22,22,20)

Beta tested, so when the system went online I lost my scores for these sections, but I still have the scores from the first free test for each subject.

OCHEM: Took the test twice, with a month of studying in between
Take 1: 19
Take 2: 24
Actual DAT: 25

GCHEM:
Take 1: 24
Actual DAT: 20 :scared:
*Did my serious studying for GCHEM a little too far out from test date and ran out of time to refresh again

QR:
Take 1: 23
thanks for your response!...any words on how u felt it compared to the DAT in the 4 sections? in terms of difficulty, wording, randomness, chem calculations, reagents and reactions in ochem etc?

Last edited:
It's been a few months now, but I definitely feel like the questions asked on QVAULT, as a whole, are a reasonable representation of what I saw on my DAT.

It really was my main source of study for QR, and after doing most of the beta-test versions of QR, I felt confident for this section on the real deal. If anything, my QR section on the real dat was simpler than some of the questions asked on QVAULT.

Both GC and OC were probably slightly more difficult (more obscure reagents/more involved problems) than the actual thing, but were excellent prep tools. Again, I felt QVAULT was in the top 2 or 3 materials I studied with.

I have been going through Math Destroyer and have been doing well. Today i took the practice DAT that is available on the ADA website and it was compleetly different? most people say that destroyer problem show up on the DAT, but i was wondering if anyone else has had this situation with the QR section on the ADA practice test.

I can only speak from my experience, but there were several questions in the 2009 ADA test that were more difficult than what I saw on my DAT. Can't expect to know them all, though.

When game time comes and you see one that looks like a beast, guess, mark, and move on!

I noticed that there were "10 quizzes, 516 questions" for bio on Qvault. Is that 10 quizzes AND 516 separate questions, or are 400 of the 516 questions in the 10 practice tests (40 questions for each bio test)? I haven't bought a subscription yet, but I was wondering about this. I hope that question makes sense, can anyone who has used Qvault answer this?

I noticed that there were "10 quizzes, 516 questions" for bio on Qvault. Is that 10 quizzes AND 516 separate questions, or are 400 of the 516 questions in the 10 practice tests (40 questions for each bio test)? I haven't bought a subscription yet, but I was wondering about this. I hope that question makes sense, can anyone who has used Qvault answer this?

im thinking theres 40x10 = 400 + an additional 116 somewhere... im going to try to take the last 3 bio qvaults casually today just to be exposed to those questions and then will click on the "unseen questions" option and probably will be expecting 116 other questions...will let u know

qVault Gchem is so annoying. I keep getting 22's. They always ask random lab error questions that trip me up. I'm in good shape though? And there is definitely an error in test 2 and 3. The keq of an equilibrium reaction involving gases should be Kp, right?

qVault Gchem is so annoying. I keep getting 22's. They always ask random lab error questions that trip me up. I'm in good shape though? And there is definitely an error in test 2 and 3. The keq of an equilibrium reaction involving gases should be Kp, right?

those random concept and lab questions ARE annoying..i hope they dont show or maybe i hope they do since im learning ..but only the ones ive seen lol...seems like 22 is good compared to others..i fluctuated between 19-24 and averaged 21 and we'll see how i do next tuesday :-0

which numbers are you referring to? im pretty sure #6 on test 3 is wrong...shouldnt it be k = rate/(0.26)

those random concept and lab questions ARE annoying..i hope they dont show or maybe i hope they do since im learning ..but only the ones ive seen lol...seems like 22 is good compared to others..i fluctuated between 19-24 and averaged 21 and we'll see how i do next tuesday :-0

which numbers are you referring to? im pretty sure #6 on test 3 is wrong...shouldnt it be k = rate/(0.26)

Yeah, I think it is rate/0.26 where rate =1.
#7 test 3 is stupid and #10 and #28 are so ******ed. Also on test 2 the question about heated and cooled glassware! Ha

Hey guys, I just took the first test and got 22 BIO, 19 GC, 18 OC. I have about a month left of studying. The only bio studying I've done so far is cliff's up to chapter 9 (biodiversity), so I haven't covered plants, ecology, or any of that. I did do all of Chad's though...should I be worried?

Hey guys, I just took the first test and got 22 BIO, 19 GC, 18 OC. I have about a month left of studying. The only bio studying I've done so far is cliff's up to chapter 9 (biodiversity), so I haven't covered plants, ecology, or any of that. I did do all of Chad's though...should I be worried?

with a month i dont think so, 22 is really good for qvault bio without having finished cliffs, i've gone through qvault twice for gc and oc (*1 month apart), once just after chad and once after destroyer and chad, and my scores went from 18-19 to 20-24s, granted there's a little inflation due to pure recall of some of the questions. my dat is next week.

definitely recommend destroyer to boost your chem scores.

qVault scores for ya'll. Took my DAT last Saturday
don't be discouraged by qVault for bio and ochem!
Bio
avg 18.5
real DAT 21

Ochem
avg 20.5
real DAT 27

Reactions: 1 user
Taking my DAT next Thursday!
My scores so far are:

Bio - 19, 20, 19
OChem - 17, 20, 22
Gchem - 18, 19, 20
QR - 26
RC - 24

Does anyone know how RC on qVault compares to the real thing? I got an 18 and then a 20 on Achiever for RC, so I'm not sure if qVault is a good representation or not?

Ack. Studying Destroyer and Cliff's like crazy right now!

I've been taking qvault exams over the past few weeks and my DAT is coming up and I just want to know where I stand.

Bio: 19/18/17/18/18/18/18
GC: 17/17/17/18/18/18/18
OC: 15/18/24/19
QR: 21
RC: 22/20

Thanks!

Here are my Biology Qvault scores. Just took the test this Monday and received a 22 for Biology!

Biology: 22/19/21/19/19/20/22/22/20/18 (Real DAT: 22)

Imagine what I felt seeing that 18 two days before my exam. :scared: But other than that, Qvault is pretty spot on! Can't really say for other subjects, I only subscribed to Biology. I believe I saw one exact question, word for word, on the real thing. Happy studying!!! :thumbup::laugh:

hey guys, I've been reading this thread for a week, and comparing my Qvault scores,
I just need some input, should I reschedule my DAT, which is on the 27th! (less than 4 days!)
i don't feel confident with my consistent 18s on Bio, and 19 on Gchem/ochem.. and I took two topscore exams, made 18 avg on those >< I'm totally freaking out!
Your advice would be helpful!

hey guys, I've been reading this thread for a week, and comparing my Qvault scores,
I just need some input, should I reschedule my DAT, which is on the 27th! (less than 4 days!)
i don't feel confident with my consistent 18s on Bio, and 19 on Gchem/ochem.. and I took two topscore exams, made 18 avg on those >< I'm totally freaking out!
Your advice would be helpful!

Yes I think you should reschedule for a week or two and focus on your weak part... 18 and 19 on qvault consistently isn't a good sign man.

do you think pushing it back to august 10th would be too late for the application cycle? I already submitted everything else on my application.
I'm trying to get a 20 avg

This is a cool thread. Didn't see it until now.

I'm hoping QR on qvault is representative. I have math destroyer, but that thing is ridiculous right now. I'm using it more as a learning tool rather than for actual timed tests. I took my first qvault QR test feeling a little shaky and got a 20. I was pretty happy, considering all I want on the DAT is an 18 or a 19 (I'm terrible at math). I used my computer's on screen calculator for almost everything (via the mouse only), but I was happy with a 20, haha.

Does anyone else have any recent comparisons of qvault QR to the real thing?

My main weakness is in trig and geometry. I can get through most of the other stuff.

do you think pushing it back to august 10th would be too late for the application cycle? I already submitted everything else on my application.
I'm trying to get a 20 avg

If you do not feel ready, do not take DAT, because if you mess it up you will ruin your application this year...So decide if you want to take it or not in 4 days. I rescheduled 2x just to do some more practice. Hope it helps.

I'd also like to know if qvaults QR section is any good.

Math Destroyer is kicking my butt and I definitely need more practice. Would it be worth my money to purchase the QR section?

Their QR sections are ok; some of the questions are too easy, but there are also some hard questions similar to Math Destroyer questions. I recommend their Bio and QR sections; other sections are mehh...

Thank you :) I bought the Bio today, but I guess I'll purchase QR as well! I need all the practice I can get. Including the easy stuff. Haha

DAT Q VAULT

RC 22, 22, 21
QR 22, 17, 19, 19, 21
Bio, 18, 19, 19, 18, 21, 20, 18, 18, 17, 17
GC 21, 17, 18, 22, 20, 19, 19, 18
OChem 17, 17, 18, 22, 20, 18, 19, 19, 19, 18

Real DAT
PAT 22
QR 18
RC 20
BIO 22
GC 20
OC 20
Total Science 21
Academic Average 20

This was my first Kaplan test. I took it before I cracked a book.
PAT 19
AA 13

It's been a few months now, but I definitely feel like the questions asked on QVAULT, as a whole, are a reasonable representation of what I saw on my DAT.

It really was my main source of study for QR, and after doing most of the beta-test versions of QR, I felt confident for this section on the real deal. If anything, my QR section on the real dat was simpler than some of the questions asked on QVAULT.

Both GC and OC were probably slightly more difficult (more obscure reagents/more involved problems) than the actual thing, but were excellent prep tools. Again, I felt QVAULT was in the top 2 or 3 materials I studied with.
What where the other top resources you used and what where your actually DAT scores if you dont mind sharing?

I think Qvault's Bio was on point. Pretty similar in difficulty compare to the actual DAT.

I think Qvault's Bio was on point. Pretty similar in difficulty compare to the actual DAT.
Would you be willing to share your qvault and real DAT scores? and what sections did you buy from Qvault? I am currently on the fence about whether i should only buy the bio section of QVault or if it is worth getting the whole package?

Last edited:
Would you be willing to share your qvault and real DAT scores? and what sections did you buy from Qvault? I am currently on the fence about whether i should only buy the bio section of QVault or if it is worth getting the whole package?
I actually found about qvualt last 3 days before my exam. I took the free Biology test #1 and I scored 21. On the actual DAT, I scored 24.
You can see my review here
DAT Breakdown: AA:23 TS:24

Hey ALLaRue, I was in the same boat as you when I was studying for my DAT last summer. I ended up buying all sections from QVault, and I'm glad I did. I ended up having time to take all the practice tests for the science sections and found the real DAT sciences to be almost a mix of QVault and Bootcamp question types. On QVault, I averaged a 22 on bio, 24 on GC, and 24 on OC. On the real thing, I got a 22 on Bio, 27 on GC, and 26 on OC. Another good thing is since the QR sections has all those new question types on it now, you can use QVault as an additional resource to practice for Quantitative Comparison questions for instance. Honestly, my main resources for practice questions when studying for the DAT were DAT Bootcamp (which is a must), DAT QVault, and DAT Destroyer. Best of luck to you!

Hey ALLaRue, I was in the same boat as you when I was studying for my DAT last summer. I ended up buying all sections from QVault, and I'm glad I did. I ended up having time to take all the practice tests for the science sections and found the real DAT sciences to be almost a mix of QVault and Bootcamp question types. On QVault, I averaged a 22 on bio, 24 on GC, and 24 on OC. On the real thing, I got a 22 on Bio, 27 on GC, and 26 on OC. Another good thing is since the QR sections has all those new question types on it now, you can use QVault as an additional resource to practice for Quantitative Comparison questions for instance. Honestly, my main resources for practice questions when studying for the DAT were DAT Bootcamp (which is a must), DAT QVault, and DAT Destroyer. Best of luck to you!
Hey thank you very much for your input and congratulations on your score! could you explain how you used all three resources in terms of timing and daily schedule? (DAT bootcamp, Qvault and Destroyer) I was planing on using bootcamp and destroy for sure (now i want to add in Qvault) but i would really appreciate your input considering how well you scored on the actually exam

Last edited:
Hey thank you very much for your input and congratulations on your score! could you explain how you used all three resources in terms of timing and daily schedule? (DAT bootcamp, Qvault and Destroyer) I was planing on using bootcamp and destroy for sure (now i want to add in Qvault) but i would really appreciate your input considering how well you scored on the actually exam

So I studied for 6.5 weeks, and I took one Bootcamp practice test every Saturday. Then starting the 4th week, I would do 2 full length Bootcamp practice tests per week. I strongly recommend taking full length tests once a week from the beginning because a) it gives you an idea of your strong and weak areas, b) it allows you to progressively build stamina, so by the time you take the real DAT you are used to a full length exam, and c) it allows you to track your progress so that you can reschedule your test date in case you are scoring poorly. It is much better to find out that you are getting 14's on OC after your second week of studying than it is the week before your exam. On another note, I think it is ideal to have 10 weeks devoted to studying for the DAT if you have that time available. Anyway, every Saturday I would take my one Bootcamp practice test.

Meanwhile, Sunday through Friday I studied content by thoroughly reviewing all the Bootcamp explanations from the practice test I had taken that past Saturday and taking handwritten notes on the bio explanations. I was also watching YouTube videos on weak topics, reading Kaplan MCAT biology review, reading some of Cliff's AP bio (but I didn't get far because I found it boring), and watching Chad's videos for GC and QR (you can use Mike's or Chad's, and you should watch them for both OC and GC). I teach OC so I hardly studied at all for OC as far as content review. I highly recommend doing Destroyer problems early on and tackling all the subjects at once. It is in your best interest to do a little bio and GC one day, and then maybe a little OC and QR the next day, as opposed to spending a week just on OC. Alternating will allow you to keep all the subjects fresh in your mind. Plus, I find it less mentally taxing. I would recommend that you make a plan for yourself for how many OC, GC, QR, and Bio Destroyer questions you plan to finish each day for the next X weeks (depending how long you have to prepare). As a side note, don't worry too much about Destroyer OC though, as Bootcamp and QVault are way closer to the real thing for OC. I would still complete Destroyer OC, but don't freak out if you find it difficult. Make sure to study OC roadmaps. In general, Destroyer should be used as a learning tool, whereas QVault and Bootcamp should be used for practice problems that are similar to the real DAT.

During the week to practice and prepare for my Saturday full length tests, I was using PAT Generators/retaking Bootcamp PAT tests from the full lengths I had already completed (30 minutes for generators or 1 hr for a full PAT practice test), doing Destroyer problems, doing DAT QVault subject tests (strongly recommend for sciences and QR), and taking Crack DAT RC tests (took all 10 tests, averaged a 22, got a 22 on the real thing).

So essentially, I saved Bootcamp for full length weekly or biweekly practice and utilized QVault for practicing individual subjects (recommend especially for QR & sciences). Crack DAT RC was my form of individual practice for reading. PAT Generators and retaking PAT tests I had already taken as part of a full length was how I practiced PAT each day.

My basic strategy was that I wanted Bootcamp full length tests to serve as a simulation of how I would (likely) perform on the real DAT if I had taken it that Saturday. Then, I also wanted to spread out those full length tests so that I could review them progressively across the 6.5 weeks that I was studying. I knew if I took them all at the end there'd be no way to go over all the explanations. Then, during the week, I knew I wanted extra practice similar to the real DAT, but Destroyer was considered harder than the real thing. So, that's where DAT QVault came in. The website was super easy to navigate and perfect at providing a "vault of questions" to practice a single bio subject test and maybe a single chemistry subject test.

Finally, I believe it is crucial to make a study schedule for yourself. What I did was make a Word document that essentially would lay out what I was going to do each day like this:
8-9am Breakfast
9-11am Notes on Bootcamp Bio Test #1
11am-12pm QVault Bio test #1 & notes on explanations
12pm-1pm Lunch
1-2:30pm Destroyer OC #1-30
2:30-4pm Destroyer GC #1-30
4-5pm Destroyer QR #1-30
5-6pm Dinner
6-8pm Kaplan MCAT Biology Review - Nervous System
8-9pm Crack DAT RC #1
9-10pm QVault GC #1 & OC #1
10-10:30pm Review QVault GC & OC#1

So, I just made that up, but that's to give you an idea. I would make a schedule like that for everyday of your study plan in advance and make changes as you go. Obviously, don't plan to study from 9am-10:30pm your first day or you won't make it. In the beginning maybe just study 6 hours a day or 8 hours a day (depending what you think is good for you). Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!