DAT Score Reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ltd3972

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else request additional score reports or send past scores to schools only to have the schools tell you they havent recieved them?

So far I've had 2 schools tell me my application is on hold for that reason even though they have 2 official score reports (2 diff tests and several hunderd dollars later) whereas others say they did recieve them. Its been several months since I did the initial requests so this isnt an issue of simply waiting for snail mail.

I called the ADA and the guy told me a lot of the schools have the reports but if they arent beating them in the face, they dont look for them. He told me to remind them that an electronic copy is sent as well so there is no excuse for not having a copy.

And for anyone else who has had this happen to them, if the schools still insist that they dont have the reports, if you fax something to the ADA telling them which schools dont have it, they will send another report free of charge. Of course I get told this after I've already ordered more. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

ltd3972 said:
Did anyone else request additional score reports or send past scores to schools only to have the schools tell you they havent recieved them?

So far I've had 2 schools tell me my application is on hold for that reason even though they have 2 official score reports (2 diff tests and several hunderd dollars later) whereas others say they did recieve them. Its been several months since I did the initial requests so this isnt an issue of simply waiting for snail mail.

I called the ADA and the guy told me a lot of the schools have the reports but if they arent beating them in the face, they dont look for them. He told me to remind them that an electronic copy is sent as well so there is no excuse for not having a copy.

And for anyone else who has had this happen to them, if the schools still insist that they dont have the reports, if you fax something to the ADA telling them which schools dont have it, they will send another report free of charge. Of course I get told this after I've already ordered more. :mad:

So is the only way to tell if your scores have been recieved is to call each school individually? I've been wondering about how to figure that out.

Eric Winterton said:
So is the only way to tell if your scores have been recieved is to call each school individually? I've been wondering about how to figure that out.

Usually there isnt an issue. The schools will send a letter or an email telling you that they recieved your AADSAS application and will list anything that you are missing (i.e. DAT score, LORs, application fee). It doesnt hurt to shoot each school an email asking if they got everything though.

Oh, and amazingly the schools that didnt have my DAT scores suddenly have them now. If this becomes an issue, bring up the electronic score report. UF was quick in finding my 'lost' DAT scores. :laugh: