DAT Study Schedule Breakdown?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darrylerich

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys I found a thread posted a couple of years ago about an 8-week Study schedule that broke down week by week day by day utilizing the following material:

Kaplan Blue Book (KBB)
DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer
Cliffs AP Biology Notes
Crack the DAT
CHAD'S Videos

I was wondering if anyone had done this schedule and what success they have had with it. I plan on following it very closely to take my DAT in early July, any suggestions, tips, or other great resources that I should know about?

Thanks in advance, all information is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
it really depends on your background, how much materials have you sustained through the undergrad years. I said if you remember a lot of the materials and only need review, then this schedule is very doable. I on the other hand had been out of school for 10 years when I started studying for the test so it took me 12 weeks, 10 hours a day to relearn eveerything.

People are still sticking to this breakdown of studying, but it may take others more than 8 weeks. It really depends on how mich background you have.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a good plan. However, timing is different for everyone. So, move on to take a test when you are ready.

Yeah I used all those materials and it's great stuff. I've been having issues though getting stuck on one section lol. Like when I do destroyer bio problems I tend to stay on that for a while which I know is not good. However recently I have been timing myself and moving on to crack dat pat for angles and then getting to something else. I feel that there's so much material and so little time. So time management is a must in preparing for the DAT!