Dat study, using anki ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kalviinn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded the application "anki" as a study guide and found "DAT biology", and "DAT GenChem& Orgo". Has anybody used these to study, and found it helpful ? ( I am already studying off of DAT destroyer.

Members don't see this ad.

How do you actually download other people's decks? I can't find a place to download shared decks :(
-EDIT: nvm, I downloaded the desktop client and everything was fine, lol

Last edited:
Okay so I downloaded the application "anki" as a study guide and found "DAT biology", and "DAT GenChem& Orgo". Has anybody used these to study, and found it helpful ? ( I am already studying off of DAT destroyer.
Search for a deck called Destroyer Bio and Destroyer Bio 2, I basically made a flashcard for everything I learned while doing the Bio section and it really helps when memorizing all those facts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest making your own cards. That is much more effective. At least for me it was. It was the key to my 23 in bio, no question. Check out my breakdown. I explained how I used anki in one of the replies

Just started using Anki for Bio this month and it has been very effective thus far (creating your own cards is def more effective, @Djdents is right). Hopefully I can find it to be effective with this chemistry!!!

Program could be a lot more well known if it wasn't so intimidating.

Many more of his tutorial videos on the right side. Goes over pretty much everything you need in anki and how to use it

Reactions: 1 user