DAT vs bootcamp/booster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lion_23

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Ive gone through every exam on bootcamp and booster and was wondering how similar they are compared to DAT (esp for bio) is it likely that my qs will be very similar (any chance they'll be almost identical)

Also in your opinions how did actual exam compare to each section for bootcamp/destroyer

Members don't see this ad.

Bootcamp is about the level of difficulty you should expect. Destroyer is much harder but worthwhile especially if you make sure to understand every answer choice.

Reactions: 1 user
Bootcamp is about the level of difficulty you should expect. Destroyer is much harder but worthwhile especially if you make sure to understand every answer choice.
Agreed with this! Can't say I know much about BC, but the Destroyer is definitely harder than the exam for most sections, which gets you well prepared. Just make sure on exam day you try not to overthink too much, which happened to me in the OC section unfortunately.

For QR, I actually found the problems in the Math Destroyer to be very on par with what I saw on the DAT itself. Some of them were definitely way harder, but others matched what I saw almost perfectly, so I really think it's worth going through at least twice.

Best of luck!

I used Booster for my DAT prep, and I thought the questions/topics were pretty on par with the actual DAT! I also used Destroyer (main + math destroyer) which I felt complemented Booster very well. When I got to the actual exam, I actually felt prepared and not terrified that I was going to bomb it. Highly recommend Booster + Destroyer for studying!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you all so much! How did you feel like ur scores on booster compared to that of the actual DAT @Chicago_predental @0Mik3cho
My practice scores and real DAT scores differed by at least 3 points (20AA and 20 TS)! I got kind of rammed by PAT, but thats not the fault of Booster I just had a ton of rock keyholes on my exam which were my kryptonite lol