DATBOOTCAMP REVIEWING

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For everyone using DATBOOTCAMP, do you usually go back and retake the exams to see your progress? Even with remembering the questions and answers, did this help you in going back and retaking the tests? Or did you take the exams just to see how you were doing overall? Personally, I've taken most of the tests, and have been focusing on where I need most help on, and even clicking submit to just see the explanation videos that are displayed (which help so much)
Anyways, I would love to hear your opinions :writer:

Members don't see this ad.

I redid all of the Bootcamp tests, and the reason I did that was so I could take the one or two problems I got wrong on each test and spend a considerable amount of time reviewing in depth everything directly relating to the subject area. For example, if I redid a BIO test and got a problem on bone anatomy wrong, I would go back and review (using Feralis' notes) every detail pertaining to bone anatomy.

Do this if you have time. If not, then focus on learning material from Cliffs/course notes and practicing using DAT destroyer/Bootcamp PAT.

Thats an awesome idea, ill keep the Feralis tab open while I see what I got wrong on the practice test. Thanks Dr. Dan.