datQvault vs. Crack the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carlfusco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking into DAT study materials and plan on starting up studying tomorrow following (loosely) dentalWorks schedule. I would like to supplement his materials with either some datQvault questions or Crack DAT preparation material - I'm hoping taking the exams on a computer will help prepare me for the real thing. Does anyone have any preference of one or the other?

I just did the 40 question bio DAT "benchmark" exam and got an 18 - I found the breakdown and answer explanations right after completion helpful. There were no Crack DAT trials like this one to see which I prefer, so I'm relying on you folks!

In addition to one of these resources, I also have:

DAT destroyer
MATH destroyer
Cliffs AP Bio
KBB blue book

I plan to get chad's videos and do them religiously... I am going to study hard and make this :)xf:) a one and done experience.

I've been reading many people's breakdowns and they've been helpful! I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and providing any advice/suggestions you all have for me!

Members don't see this ad.