deadline passed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kajrah07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I looked up most of the DO schools and they seem to all have their deadline passed...even PCOM...is it too late to apply....it's weird because my advisor never mentioned that

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I looked up most of the DO schools and they seem to all have their deadline passed...even PCOM...is it too late to apply....it's weird because my advisor never mentioned that

Those deadlines are for Fall 2007...

Hi

I don't mean to come across as obnoxious... but why did you wait this long to apply? Some of the schools start class in a month!

While I think your best bet is to apply for next year's cycle and give yourself the opportunity to choose from a number of schools instead of taking whatever table scraps *poor choice of words, I know* are left behind...

...if you're absolutely heart-set on getting started right now (something that I do understand), you need to pick up the phone and start calling every admissions office you can. You'd be surprised at the number of programs that have sudden openings at this point. I know one of my classmates that was accepted into our program the week before class started (but he was on the wait list). I've heard of students interviewing in June... but good grief... its going to be July in a few hours!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't mean to come across as obnoxious... but why did you wait this long to apply? Some of the schools start class in a month!

While I think your best bet is to apply for next year's cycle and give yourself the opportunity to choose from a number of schools instead of taking whatever table scraps *poor choice of words, I know* are left behind...

...if you're absolutely heart-set on getting started right now (something that I do understand), you need to pick up the phone and start calling every admissions office you can. You'd be surprised at the number of programs that have sudden openings at this point. I know one of my classmates that was accepted into our program the week before class started (but he was on the wait list). I've heard of students interviewing in June... but good grief... its going to be July in a few hours!

If the OP is really talking about THIS cycle, I highly doubt she will get any love from any admissions office...even some of the carribean deadlines have passed for this fall...

I hope he/she is talking about Fall '08 :eek:

Love of God if you aren't talking about Fall 2008 then I might cyber-slap you at this point.

At this point, you can't even complete the AACOMAS 2007 app can you??

PCOM stopped *officially* interviewing over three months ago although I have heard from students that they continued sporadically after that as well...

No, I am talking about Fall 08...I am going to graduate undergrad next year! and want to start after graduation

Love of God if you aren't talking about Fall 2008 then I might cyber-slap you at this point.

At this point, you can't even complete the AACOMAS 2007 app can you??

PCOM stopped *officially* interviewing over three months ago although I have heard from students that they continued sporadically after that as well...

lol

but I am okay for 08 right

It seems that you're rather new to this whole pre-med thing. I would suggest learning a little bit more about the application process or there's a chance it might swallow you whole.

Please read the websites before starting to complete the apps!! :eek: You really need to be at least a little knowledgeable about these school to move forward with the whole process. Good luck to ya. :love: