Dean went to Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Dean

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Discuss.

(I met Howard in 1975 at Albert Einstein medical school, where we were both students. Although I went to medical school because I really like science, what I like most about medicine is helping people. I enjoy helping people on a one-on-one basis - getting to know them and their families and helping them deal with illness. (Howard is much more talented at improving things for people on a larger scale.)

After medical school, Howard moved to Vermont for his residency. I joined him as a partner in his medical practice after a fellowship at McGill University, and I still work from the same office Howard used before becoming governor.)

http://www.esoterically.net/log/archives/001378.html

Members don't see this ad.

That is pretty cool - thanks for sharing the info. I like the other "Dr Dean went to Einstein" thread better, though. Too bad it got closed. :(

leechy said:
That is pretty cool - thanks for sharing the info. I like the other "Dr Dean went to Einstein" thread better, though. Too bad it got closed. :(

lol no problem. I decided to make a second attempt at this thread- a more refined approach. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ya wanna git high?

towelie.jpg

It's a sign! RAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh my, what is that thing? a blue stripey piece of bubble gum? laced with acid? i just don't get it :(

leechy said:
oh my, what is that thing? a blue stripey piece of bubble gum? laced with acid? i just don't get it :(

You should be embarassed.

:D

BlackstarNYC said:
You should be embarassed.

:D

A designer blue towel, then?? Really, I'm befuddled! :scared:

leechy said:
A designer blue towel, then?? Really, I'm befuddled! :scared:

That's towelie!