Dean's Certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laxgirl9

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a part of WashU's secondary, they require a dean's certification. I was wondering if there are other schools that ask for one of these too. My school charges the same amount for up to four requests at one time, so I don't want to waste my money sending dean's certifications mutiple times. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

laxgirl9 said:
As a part of WashU's secondary, they require a dean's certification. I was wondering if there are other schools that ask for one of these too. My school charges the same amount for up to four requests at one time, so I don't want to waste my money sending dean's certifications mutiple times. Thanks for your help!

i applied to a ton of schools and that was the only one that asked for deans certification

laxgirl9 said:

I just received the MCW secondary and they requires a Dean's certification if you have had some institutional action on your record.