Dear PCO/Salus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyetime

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interview the last week of October.. am still waiting for a response.. is anyone else in the same boat as me? I was told 4 weeks.. its been 6, everytime I call to ask they tell me "next week"... hmm

and why are schools still giving out interviews for January? I thought the seats were pretty much full by now.. no?

Members don't see this ad.

People still interview in april. Several are accepted off of waiting lists throughout the summer, even a month before school starts. Classes are not yet full.

I interviewed in the end of October as well, and didn't hear back from them until this past weekend. So it should be soon for you. Unfortunately, they want to see my grades for this semester before they decide. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a question...
i interviewed at pco on thursday, dec 17.
they told me not to worry about hearing from them until the end of january, early february bc of the holiday season and the committee wouldnt be able to meet as often.
on tues, dec 22, i got a confirmation letter in the mail saying it was nice to meet me blah blah blah and to expect to hear from them in a month or so, which they already told me.
but on wed, dec 23, i received an email congratulating me on my acceptance.

i thought it was a little weird since pco has never emailed me, every time they contact me its through snail mail to my house, like the confirmation letter.

for some reason im really scared they emailed the wrong girl with the same name, am i being paranoid? has anyone heard back that soon from pco?

i thought it was a little weird since pco has never emailed me, every time they contact me its through snail mail to my house, like the confirmation letter.

for some reason im really scared they emailed the wrong girl with the same name, am i being paranoid? has anyone heard back that soon from pco?

I doubt that they made a mistake, but I think you should call them and confirm anyway. Also would be a good chance to ask questions or chat with a student there is always helpful... congrats on your acceptance!

I got my acceptance email just under a week after my interview. I think you are being completely paranoid, but go ahead and call them if you desire.

i have a question...

haha, i don't think they made a mistake. you should be receiving a package by snail mail shortly after the e-mail. i interviewed nov. 18 and got a reply in 3 weeks like they promised through e-mail even though they never contacted me via email before.

i have a question...
i interviewed at pco on thursday, dec 17.
they told me not to worry about hearing from them until the end of january, early february bc of the holiday season and the committee wouldnt be able to meet as often.
on tues, dec 22, i got a confirmation letter in the mail saying it was nice to meet me blah blah blah and to expect to hear from them in a month or so, which they already told me.

I actually interviewed the day before you (16th) and received the exact same two emails as you on the 22nd and 23rd. They told me that it might take awhile due to the holiday season as well, but that they were going to try to review as many files as possible before leaving for break. So, I don't think you need to worry! Congrats on your acceptance!

I think you are worrying too soon. They took a long time to get back to me too.:) I interviewed in at the end of November and it took them several weeks to respond with a decision.

[QUOTE/]I actually interviewed the day before you (16th) and received the exact same two emails as you on the 22nd and 23rd. They told me that it might take awhile due to the holiday season as well, but that they were going to try to review as many files as possible before leaving for break. So, I don't think you need to worry! Congrats on your acceptance![/QUOTE]

thanks!
i finally got my confirmation letter!