Decided to retake the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclawill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been working about 60 hours a week since I graduated, but had some time so I went in. Werid thing is that I thought I aced my Ochem and Gchem but that wasnt the case. On my last test I got a 23 Ochem and 21 Gchem without barely studying. This time I actually studied for both.

PAT 28
Reading Comprehension 23
Biology 23
Gchem 20
Ochem 19
Quantitative 19
Total Science 20
Academic Average 21

Tad bit dissapointed in myself becasue I really should have nailed it, but I guess I did well in the most important sections.

let me know what you think, thx.

Members don't see this ad.

if your grades and rec's are anywhere near as impressive as your DAT's, you'll be fine. just nail those interviews that'll be sure to come your way!

is there a reason why u are disappointed? i mean its pretty damn annoying to see people on sdn come on and show off their their grades by saying "i did bad."

thats a 24, you did well, relax. gc, oc, and qr are still solid, you're in good standing. rc and bio, nice. pat, wow holy poop.
good luck

wow..great PAT. What helped you out with studying for the PAT? I'm kind of struggling with it. :(