Dental Compressor Rental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rtvj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dental Compressor Rental
I was wondering if I can rent a dental compressor instead of buying it..Does anybody know a company from where I can rent one? Any link or phone number will help
I have already posted this in the Wanted forum but I have a feeling no one will even notice it there!

Members don't see this ad.

I assure you, it will be noticed.
Normally, this thread would be deleted, since it is a duplicate one, and is related to classifieds, but since you are not explicitly asking to buy/sell anything, I am not sure how to handle it. I will leave this thread open as long as it remains informative to most of the members, as opposed to a classified AD, which would need to be relocated to the appropriate forum.

I hope you get some answers.

Dental Compressor Rental
I was wondering if I can rent a dental compressor instead of buying it..Does anybody know a company from where I can rent one? Any link or phone number will help
I have already posted this in the Wanted forum but I have a feeling no one will even notice it there!

Even if there was an outfit renting it,the rent would be too much and it would be cheeper to buy one. Look in to the classified (SDN) also check out ebay.

Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even if there was an outfit renting it,the rent would be too much and it would be cheeper to buy one. Look in to the classified (SDN) also check out ebay.

Good Luck.

buy o compresor from Sears (around 100$ ),,,used it and then return it back . You will pay a 10-15 percent of the value .(You have 30 or 90 days return policy, ) ,,,,,,,,,It is perfect legal and 90% of americans people do the same thing . (I saw o man returning the Christmas tree an 26December ,!!!!!!!!!!!)

buy o compresor from Sears (around 100$ ),,,used it and then return it back . You will pay a 10-15 percent of the value .(You have 30 or 90 days return policy, ) ,,,,,,,,,It is perfect legal and 90% of americans people do the same thing . (I saw o man returning the Christmas tree an 26December ,!!!!!!!!!!!)

hii, can u give me some information about that compresor that u mentioned and tell me how can i use it for running hand pieaces?
tanx

Ya..u r right! I contacted a company today and they told me it would cost $499 to rent a compressor for one month!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Good Luck.

What kind of compressor did u buy from Sears??And is it quiet so that I can use it in the Apartment...also can I use a handpiece with it??

Hi,

I just read your post. I am need of a dental compressor urgently as my exam is very close. I didnt quite understand your post. You mentioned Sears, did you mean dental compressor or an ordinary air compressor. Also if it is dental compressor can you give me more details of the dealer. I would welcome any fresh suggestions too.

Thanks

Hello guys
I have a Dental Compressor for sale in Canada. it's Oil-free with a control box .. Anyone interested can Message me.
Thanks

Dental Compressor Rental

Hello,
www.thedrtools.com have compressor rental and supplies to buy.