dental hygiene decks for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghosh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
dental hygiene decks for sale, like new.condition... pm me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
i need dental hygiene study materials.
plz tell me the cost and contents of the material.

My email id is [email protected]

thnks

hi i am interested in buying dental hygiene decks .so please let me know how much r u selling for ?plz mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
greeny

Members don't see this ad :)
dental hygiene decks latest 2007 available almost at reasonable price , for price and details mail me at
[email protected]
** Exclusive offer**free mosby comprehensive review book 2006 with these purchase**
Thank you...........

*********** *SOLD OUT*******

hi! i want hygienist decks, mosby's review book, released papers of nbdhe. can anyone help me plz. my e-mail address is [email protected].

hi i am looking for dental hygiene decks . is there anyone who can help me out. thanks in advance

dental hygiene decks for sale, like new.condition... pm me if interested.

hello ghosh, i am interested in the dental hygienist decks. Do you still have them?

hello ghosh, i am interested in the dental hygienist decks. Do you still have them?
I have a Dental hygiene Deck for sale if you are interested Excellent condition and it is the newest available 2009 . I just recently took my national Board and it was a great help. Just let me know if you are interested [email protected]

I have a Dental hygiene Deck for sale if you are interested Excellent condition and it is the newest available 2009 . I just recently took my national Board and it was a great help. Just let me know if you are interested [email protected]

Please let me know the price.THX

I'm selling my 2009 most recent dental hygiene decks for 65 dollars, regularly 125. One of the decks is missing a few cards so that's y I discounted it. It has everything else and all the other decks are complete!

I have a typodont, some books, and even a handpiece(slow) for sale that I used while I was in hygiene school. I also have a National Board Study Guide book I got at a seminar in Chicago from the Andy Future Seminar which was a great help when I studied for my National Boards. If you have any questions please email me I would be glad to answer any that you may have. I really need to sale all these items. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Last edited:
Are you still interested in selling your dental hygiene decks?

Hey, i am selling my dental hygiene decks.
Are you still interested?

Selling 2008-2009 dental hygiene decks, best offer