Dental Manikin

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chennaidentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I need a manikin to fix the typodont on for practice. If you have a dental manikin and want to sell it please post here or Pm me.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi to anyone who needs this,
I have a dental mannikin, with metal skull portion and benchmount rod, etc. that can be attached to a regular dental chair setup or bench setup for practice or a board exam. You would need to attach your own typodont to it. If anyone is interested in this please contact me. thanks

I have a Fletcher Mask and aluminal head for sale. $40 for mask and $100 for the aluminal head. It is used for attaching the typodont inside of it to simulate a patient's face and head while practicing pre-clinical dentistry. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Shipping is extra.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a manikin for table top. excellent simulation . very convenient.
$ 200.

med_2376_1.jpg

Hi to anyone who needs this,
I have a dental mannikin, with metal skull portion and benchmount rod, etc. that can be attached to a regular dental chair setup or bench setup for practice or a board exam. You would need to attach your own typodont to it. If anyone is interested in this please contact me. thanks
Hi,
Do you still have the manikin with you?
I'm interested in buying it.
please let me know to [email protected]