Dental School and Residency Admissions and PS Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerioDont

Resident Periodontist
7+ Year Member
Contest Winner!
Reaction score
Dentist.jpeg

Are you a pre-health student currently in college and looking for guidance on how to build your resume, study habits, and get into the grad school of your dreams?

Currently applying for any health professional school or dental school and need help with personal statement editing, secondaries, and/or interviews?

Currently a dental or medical student looking to match into a competitive residency? Practicing dentist going back to residency?

Need help with study strategies or editing your personal statement and resume for the match?

Contact me today for a FREE 15 minute consultation to see how we can work together.

My background: I personally got into dental school when I was 19 years old, graduated as a general dentist, and I am currently a dental specialty resident in a competitive program.

Throughout my interviews for both dental school and residency I was consistently told I had one of the best personal statements the interviewers ever read. I have been editing PS for years, advising pre-dental and pre-med students, and served on the admissions committee during dental school and will now in my residency program as well.

Services:
  • Personal Statement Edits
  • Mock Dental School and Residency Interviews
  • College Plans
  • Career Counseling
and more!

contact me today for more information:

you can private message me on SDN or email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.