Dental Schools available for me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kysui2325

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I just took DAT.
I got PAT: 23
QR: 22
Bio: 22
Gen Chem: 26
Orgo Chem: 24
RC: 16
Science total: 23
AA: 22
Reading passages were very easy. I thought i could easily get 21 at least, possibly 23 as well but.. I was shocked. Anyway, I have no choice but to submit application with this score.
Could you tell me which dental schools consider science DAT score to be more important than RC? or could you offer me some information related to it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Had anything changed?

Had anything changed?
not really. After that, I have been focusing on DAT test. But I may be thinking to change school lists since RC score is terrible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello.
I just took DAT.
I got PAT: 23
QR: 22
Bio: 22
Gen Chem: 26
Orgo Chem: 24
RC: 16
Science total: 23
AA: 22
Reading passages were very easy. I thought i could easily get 21 at least, possibly 23 as well but.. I was shocked. Anyway, I have no choice but to submit application with this score.
Could you tell me which dental schools consider science DAT score to be more important than RC? or could you offer me some information related to it?
research which schools have cutoffs...

I agree. Check for cutoff minimums among the schools previously suggested. If none are stated, keep going and trust the process. Ask for feedback from the schools where you have family connections.