Derm Chat - Wednesday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermaholic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, some people were on Derm Chat last Wednesday evening and we had a good time! Feel free to join every Wednesday evening at 8pm til whenever (eastern time) to share your application joys :laugh: and woes :scared:.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump - We're missing members of chat including: Izzy, soreeyeasses, derm me, xyxyzyzyxy, fidicinal, shave bx. Report to chat immediately! :mad:

Yesterday was super informative courtesy of Dermres... I'll probably leave the chatroom window open on my browser if anyone else is around today :)

Sorry to have missed it! Any chance you could relate the useful information that those of us who couldn't make it missed? A screenshot or chatlog or some such?

Never done the chat before but thought it would be fun tonight. However, the link isn't working on my computer. Is it working for the rest of you?

Members don't see this ad :)
bump b/c i'm bored and need a distraction from cleaning.

Just popped in and out of the chatroom -- seems like I missed everyone. Will try to join next week to see if I can offer any advice as interviews get underway.

Dang I wish I could've been there! I'll be on chat post-Black Monday if I can make it.

:laugh: