Derm Match 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DermViser

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who matched into Derm this year, please go to the "Derm match cycles 1999 - current" thread and go to the bottom where you'll find a link to the Google Docs document.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/derm-match-cycles-1999-current.590138/#post-13887564

Click on the 2014 tab, where you can anonymously fill it out with friends from your med school or people who you know will be joining you as coresidents in your derm program. The submitter of this information will always be kept anonymous.

You can put the name; medical school attended; any extra terminal degrees (PhD) or research fellowships completed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
UMiami matching 8, wow. and it looks like a pair of twins matched to UT Houston? so interesting!

Reactions: 1 user
To those who matched into Derm this year, please go to the "Derm match cycles 1999 - current" thread and go to the bottom where you'll find a link to the Google Docs document.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/derm-match-cycles-1999-current.590138/#post-13887564

Click on the 2014 tab, where you can anonymously fill it out with friends from your med school or people who you know will be joining you as coresidents in your derm program. The submitter of this information will always be kept anonymous.

You can put the name; medical school attended; any extra terminal degrees (PhD) or research fellowships completed

Thanks for posting this, the sticky has been updated to reflect this information

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/derm-match-cycles-1999-current.590138/

Members don't see this ad :)
UMiami matching 8, wow. and it looks like a pair of twins matched to UT Houston? so interesting!

This is just for my edification but in looking at the Derm list this year, did UTSW really have NINE PGY-2 Derm positions available this year :heckyeah:? That's like the most of any program!

This is just for my edification but in looking at the Derm list this year, did UTSW really have NINE PGY-2 Derm positions available this year :heckyeah:? That's like the most of any program!
UTSW had 6 positions in Dallas and 3 in Austin.

I can't be sure about Dallas, but Austin has 3

I edited the list but not sure it saved.
Austin has 3 spots and Krystal Jones from University of Washington matched to Austin, NOT Dallas.
The 2 other Austin matchees on the list are accurate.

Austin has 3 spots and Krystal Jones from University of Washington matched to Austin, NOT Dallas.

Yes, it saves automatically when you make changes. Google Docs rock! Thank you for contributing to the accuracy of the list.

Yes, indeed, they are ;):cool:

Reactions: 1 user