Dermatology Question Bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dermhopefull11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm planning on studying any derm for a while but when the time comes....are there any question banks for derm residents? I tend to learn much better by doing multiple choice questions...Just wondering if there is anything out there for Dermatology residents.

I did a brief google search and came up with nothing.

Members don't see this ad.

Not that I'm planning on studying any derm for a while but when the time comes....are there any question banks for derm residents? I tend to learn much better by doing multiple choice questions...Just wondering if there is anything out there for Dermatology residents.

I did a brief google search and came up with nothing.
galderma has one. http://dermatologyinreview.com/Galderma/ I'm sure there are others as well.

Thanks! But aside from galderma, I can't find others...

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried derm 101 last year. The questions were not as good as Galderma's.

Are there any good resources for practice questions for med students trying to study for derm rotations/subIs? Something more general than the resident qbanks?

Are there any good resources for practice questions for med students trying to study for derm rotations/subIs? Something more general than the resident qbanks?
+1, I'm also interested to know what residents use to study from besides bologna or andrews

Board vitals is a little better than galderma but it's not free. Not a great deal of resources out there like world or mksap. Smaller specialty = smaller pool of money = less incentive to make a qbank

+1 to this if anyone has anything to add :)