Did I just cancel my exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imbenis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was scheduled to take NBDE I on Friday morning. Earlier today I decided to push it back until Tuesday. I went to prometric.com and rescheduled without a problem. I just realized that their website allowed me to reschedule LESS THAN two-business days (after noon) before my exam. ADA states "If you no-show or cancel less than two business days
(before noon Eastern Time) prior to your testing appointment, you will forfeit your scheduled
testing appointment and your application fee". I have a confirmation for my new date and time but I am concerned that I broke some rule by doing this. Would prometric allow me to reschedule even though I was technically late? I just hope I didn't make a big mistake by doing this.

Members don't see this ad.

If they charged you rescheduling fee and sent you a confirmation email with your new date you're good to go. There's no need to worry about that. Try to rest and use your time wisely. Good luck!

Update: Everything is fine. My exam was rescheduled without a problem. It is also important to mention that anyone who finds themselves in a similar last minute reschedule situation may be able to do so through prometric.com. I was. Hopefully you will be too.